My mods went from level 15 to 1

Optimus11
254 posts Member
edited July 2016
all my health mods , maybe 6-10 of them. (ALL grade five mods, not 6, not 7 ,not 1 nor 2)
Anyone else had that bug? I called them they refuse to listen

Replies

• himobi
    63 posts Member
    Hi @EA_Jesse and @CG_NotReallyAJedi

Our fellow guild member has had all his mods downgraded from level 15 to 1. This represents a huge loss in credits and potentially puts him back in arena. He has called your support team who simply say it's part of the update and refuse to help further. He has emailed you directly with no response. Please can you look into this bug and help him?

Regards
    Arclight
    Guild: Shattered Order
  • gig4ls
    38 posts Member
    @EA_Jesse and @CG_NotReallyAJedi,
    To our knowledge, the only mods that were supposed to be "reset" were grade 6 and 7 mods, not grade 5. An explanation of why this happened to only one of our guild members on mods that were not advertised to be "reset" would be nice please. Right now, it feels like a guild member is the victim of a patch rollout oversight as we see no mention of this being intended behavior, and he has received no explanation and no recourse in his conversations with support.

Please look into this, as it severely affects both our guildmember's enjoyment of the game as well as our guild's confidence that we are all playing the same game.

LSO gig4ls
  • Gynn
    26 posts Member
    Trying to keep positive outcome for all the changes. Even the 6-7 star mods being converted was to keep max level if obtained. How would you feel if you spent a game changing amount of credits for something that was mistakingly changed and have to eat it ? Living with that thought and a loss this substantial would take passion away from the game. Please do the right thing and look into this.
  • Thank you CG Ryan for fixing it for me. SUPER THUMPS UP for CG staff on this issue
  • himobi
    63 posts Member
    Yeah good result Optimus! Thanks CG.