Clone Sergeant

BMoney
264 posts Member
Has anyone ever used him in raids?

His suppressive fire has TM reduction. Seems like he would be viable against the pigs.

Replies

• Interesting.....
  • Jman1701
    103 posts Member
    I use a full clone team pretty extensively. Sarge is a fairly vanilla damage dealer (good not great) in a non-clone team. In a Clone team (at least 3 total) he starts to do quite well with the increase to his dmg output for each surviving clone. He gains TM on his main attack and reduces enemy TM on his special and easily gets offense up....factor this in with how he fits into the Rex/Echo/5s crew and what you get is a ton of extra attacks and steady reduction of enemy attacks.

Bottom line...if he's in a clone team it's a solid call. If not, there are better choices but he's pretty easy to farm.
  • With pre-nerf crit chance set bonuses he was a monster
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    He was one of the characters who was quite good for three days with un nerfed mods. Just doesn't have the potency to do much anymore.
  • He's alright. The problem lies with his gear requirements. Every time you have a piece to give him, someone else way better needs that gear. End of the day though, decent toon.