Your Heroes!

Mizo
172 posts Member
edited January 2016

Your Heroes! 38 votes

I have 10 or more chars level 60 and 7star
10%
BreetaiMykellwilbeesdinks182 4 votes
I have 7 or more chars level 60 and 7 star.
7%
LorenzoNonemoMizo 3 votes
I have 5 or more chars level 60 and 7 star.
7%
stupidfatfoolKr4itok_Johnpal 3 votes
I have 3 chars or less level 60 and 7 star.
73%
SenpaiBishopXyoHavokTriggerbombbadassPoerliAzrex_DrenDarthSamJacksonDiscoSlicetjw_tjw14RainheartFN2187BogsquashFAED_EmperorNosferatu1988BlumpKingDarth_MangoLianaraCastaspellaNewHopeFixer 28 votes

Replies

• I have 3 chars or less level 60 and 7 star.
    You should have done 1,2,3,5 cause almost no one has 3 or more unless they are p2p
  • I have 10 or more chars level 60 and 7star
    Whoops I pressed the wrong one. I only have 2 7*
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    You should have done 1,2,3,5 cause almost no one has 3 or more unless they are p2p

Every one that started at hard launch like me should at the very least have 6 7* characters ( 2 from arena shipments, 2 for GW shipments, and 2 from cantina shipments ). Tomorrow I'll finish my 3rd from GW shipments.

And how many I have. 13 7*, and 20 at 6*. Phasma will be 7* tomorrow, and if I'm lucky kylo will be 6* as I only need 9 more shards to get him to 6*.

And yes I have spent money. But I haven't spent no where near as much as you going to think. This game has been out since end of November and it doesn't take that long to star up people if you target the right ones.
    I have had it since launch but i didnt start for about two weeks but you should not have 2 7* characters from cantina because it takes multiple days to get 400 credits and thats only 5 shards
    Do you spend 100 crystals to refresh a day? Sometimes I refresh twice. I'm 15 shards away from finishing daka, which is my 2nd cantina person. Then I'll finally start on poe.

It's according to where I finish PvP for the day to how many refreshes I use. I finished first today so I'll be spending 300 of it in the cantina tomorrow, and banking the other 200 waiting for the update.
    I use refresh on regular battles not cantina, should i start doing cantina?
    What characters do you have for cantina?
    Nobody in the top standings (including me) is level 60 yet. I have some eventual 7-star characters cooking though. Some more eventual than others.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I have 10 or more chars level 60 and 7star

It's all in what your after most. 1 refresh is 100 crystals but that's about 200 cantina tokens. A second refresh is 200 crystals, but that's 400 tokens on the day.

If you have characters/gear you really want/need in normal battles then use it there. If there is someone you really want in cantina ( which is daka for me for ds battles when we get the update ) then use on cantina.

Only cantina that is done for me is boba, but daka will be done soon. I didn't refresh cantina battles at all until just a couple weeks ago I started, so a little behind on them. And kylo will be 6* soon as a result as I only farm his node so that's a nice +. Guess you could say I'm farming 2 characters at once in cantina
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    What characters do you have for cantina?

Nobody in the top standings (including me) is level 60 yet. I have some eventual 7-star characters cooking though. Some more eventual than others.

Nobody in your PvP bracket is lvl 60 you mean. There are tons of different brackets. I've been lvl 60 now for close to a month.
    Breetai wrote: »

Nobody in your PvP bracket is lvl 60 you mean. There are tons of different brackets. I've been lvl 60 now for close to a month.

Obviously, I'm aware that others are in older brackets, with many 60's.
  • I hate that I missed out on the launch. Didn't start until just before Christmas - two 6*, three 5* at this point. Waiting to jump to 7* until we see which new characters are coming out. I'm hoarding right now...
    I feel the same way ender.... I started just before Christmas but feel like i'm a year behind everyone :)