5's gets bonus attacks?

BMoney
264 posts Member
I was just finishing up my GW and the last two nodes both had 5's in it. Not surprised by that. However he would be the last toon standing after I took out the rest of the team on both nodes and he would start taking 4 turns in a row.

I know he counters, and then he would take his turn so the most he should go is twice in a row. It kept saying (bonus) how does he get bonus turns? This is with a Yoda lead. I would understand if it was Phasma but Yoda doesn't give bonus turns.

In the end it didn't effect me to much I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this, or if I'm missing something. I don't want to post this under bugs and issues since I'm not 100% sure, but I am fairly certain he shouldnt get bonus turns other than 1 counter turn.

Replies

• No 5's is OP as it is. I've experienced the fake bonus attack crap too and lost because of it. They need to reduce his damage if he's going to eat your damage.
  • 5's Omega ability on his basic attack allows him to attack twice against an enemy who ALREADY has a speed debuff. If they have a speed debuff, he will attack twice.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Oooo ok. I didn't know that. I've never read what his omega said. Thank you
  • Try 5's getting 9 attacks in a row!! Happens every day, he's last one standing and takes out an entire L80 G10 team on bonus attacks in arena.
  • Mama says 5's is THE DEVIL!