57 4 poggle
57 4 maul
57 4 vader
57 4 ventress
55 4 ahsoko
55 4 Grand Moff Tarkin
1 4 Lando
1 3 leia

Also about to get Luminara to 6* should I keep going and get her to 7* or start get my 3* Phasma up? Also another noob question. What does aoe stand for?

Replies

• AoE means Area of Effect. Its a term to describe an attack that targets multiple enemies.

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    The key to your team will be speed and power of attack. I have a 5* Rey. She is awesome as she is powerful and one of the fastest characters. However, she has low health. I recommend leveling up Lumi because she has a strong attack at 7* (which is easy to get her to), she has good health, and she can heal people like Rey.

The team I currently run is Phasma ( leader ), Sid, Rey, Lumi, and Kylo. I am currently leveling up Poe to add to this team.

My recommendation would be to us Arena tokens to level up Sid and use GW tokens to level up Lumi, then either Phasma or Poggle.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Btw... I have heard good things about Lando, but I do not have him and I am not sure how easy he is to farm or level up. Characters like OB1, Vader, and Maul are cool and are fun to use, but due to their lack of ability to level/farm they are not really viable characters for higher level arena play.
  • EM650 wrote: »
    Btw... I have heard good things about Lando, but I do not have him and I am not sure how easy he is to farm or level up. Characters like OB1, Vader, and Maul are cool and are fun to use, but due to their lack of ability to level/farm they are not really viable characters for higher level arena play.

I have a 4* 60 max gear Lando. He is really squishy and has to survive at least 2 turns to shine. Unless you have enough cash to get him 6-7 stars, you shouldnt invest in him. I only use him in my last GW match with a bunch of glasscannons.

• EM650 wrote: »

I have a 4* 60 max gear Lando. He is really squishy and has to survive at least 2 turns to shine. Unless you have enough cash to get him 6-7 stars, you shouldnt invest in him. I only use him in my last GW match with a bunch of glasscannons.

I gotta disagree -- Lando is a BEAST. If you can pair him with a Tank w/ taunt (usually chewie or Poe), and put a Crit multiplier in as leader (Sid), Lando can do a lot of damage, quickly, to multiple targets. Yes, he is not currently farmable, and if he is 3* or 4* for now, he may likely stay there for a bit. But the game is evolving, and I think ultimately, he may be farmable. So, don't give up the ship on Lando.