Remove the level from mods

Nightlores
1608 posts Member
Stats on mods are finally how they should be i think. But what is the point in leveling them? We have to click +-20 times per mod and spend 3 million credits extra per toon for a minor upgrade. Mods should be mods, no level part!

Replies

• JinSaotome
    682 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You know what...this actually makes sense. Refund the money we blew, not the crystals and make mods automatically full of random stats. This would actually satisfy me and get me to try and farm some mods again.

*Edit* credits we blew
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    the GW credit increase is also a joke. 120k more, that is 1/4 of a mod to level. And how we supposed to level characters if we spending all credits for the coming months in upgrading our current toons.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Actually, this REALLY makes sense. While we're at it, take away credits associated with Training Droids and it's a win win for all.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Agree with the firstly part. Training makes sense to keep. How about not having to pay for stars? Spend so much time energy and resources getting them to the next level then bam pay 1 million credits for a 7 star character. I have 9 characters I can't afford to promote. At least lower the price. At most 7 star should be 100,000.
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Options
    At the very least tell us the fricken stats and let us chose to max or not. There's nothing more demoralizing than having to click repeatedly to pss away 22.5k credits each time for something that you don't want but must have. It's like whoever thought of this system enjoys the thought of the life force being **** out of those who pay his salary with every click. A microcosm of how this company treats it's customers.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Actually, this REALLY makes sense. While we're at it, take away credits associated with Training Droids and it's a win win for all.

Also, lose the secondary stats. Makes it too complicated. They'll never make leveling not cost credits, cause then we'd only need them for gear and stars. But if they reduced the cost to level and star by half...
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    if mods are here to stay this completely makes sense ...great suggestion