Arena defense

Is there any way to tell if my team is winning on defense?

Replies

• You get an ally request and your rank stays the same
  • Nope. A lot of the times when your rank stays the same it just means no one is attacking you. There's no definitive way unless someone adds you after a loss, and their rank doesn't replace yours.
  • they seriously need to provide us with details of when we defended successfully and when we weren't. I really want a replay system but ill take an email notification right now. For instance, I held rank 1 for about 7 hours then I dropped to rank 50 in the next 7. Id like to see what happened there.
  • My experience is there is very little point in trying to defend one's rank since the game favours the attacking team and gives a boost to lower power teams. Rubberband AI. I have faced teams I shouldn't have beat yet did because of this and I have lost to teams I should have killed but didn't because of this.

They clearly want people to fight as often as possible to get back their ranking...I don't blame them for that since it is a source of potential money.
  • There is. Go to achievements and there is a counter of arena games won.

If somebody challenges you, you'll either (1) fall in rank if you lose or (2) the counter will increase by one if you win.

Of course, the counter also increases if you challenge and win!
  • Seems like too much to keep track on my own lol.. wish a battle history page is in a coming update