Teebo

When are you going to fix Teebo instead of pulling the wool over our eyes by rolling out the mods. PLEASE FIX TEEBOS STEALTH. @EA_Jesse it says stealth for 3 turns the best I can get is two mostly one turn FIX IT. please.

Replies

• Options
    When your looking at Teebo's stealth you may want to check it out in galactic war.

Yesterday I was on the last battle and had Teebo as my leader and three of my players were in stealth mode when Rey, Old Daka and Royal Guard on high level mod juices attacked the characters that were In Stealth mode.

I honestly hope this is a bug and not because a mods can by pass stealth mode.

• Options
    I agree! Please fix Teebo!! When he's in team as a leader. When he's not in stealth I use "Ewok Scramble Tactics", in one/two turns stealth disappears.

I do not know the code of your application (iOs for me), but i think there is a simple fix for it :

start of the turn statement

if (teebo.inStealth() == true) { applyLeaderAbility(false) }

I think leader ability removes stealth, and that sucks.
  • Options
    I am also using teebos lead and rg and STH taunts go away when they go stealth really annoying please fix this
  • Options
    Ea please fix these! Multiple posts about the same for a long time. Isn't enough that teebo potency is so low?
  • Options
    Ea please fix these! Multiple posts about the same for a long time. Isn't enough that teebo potency is so low?

I managed to add to Teebo (76 lvl) mods for potency and now have 36.68% (25.68% - mods), and it went more less fine in Raid Tier 6

2016-07-21%2016.33.42.png

2016-07-21%2016.33.21.png