Weird ranking in my arena

So I just beat a guy to move up to #51 whose team was this...

L64 3* Luke G8
L53 4* Lando G7
L55 4* Chewie G6
L3! 6* Leia No Gear
L1 5* Raid Han Solo No Gear

Ummmm... what's up with that?

Replies

• He has probs quit and put out a nug team.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    That guy probably quit the game due to what has happened last a couple of days and replaced his arena team with what you saw.
  • Ah. I guess that makes sense. Well... thanks I guess? lol
  • DarthAl
    125 posts Member
    Probably used them with the mods before nerf.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Or he's trying to lower his arena power since GW is near impossible with the super mods on the AI teams still
  • RU486 wrote: »
    Or he's trying to lower his arena power since GW is near impossible with the super mods on the AI teams still

not working this way
  • RU486 wrote: »

isn't it based on your top5 power toons in the entire roster anyway?
  • Rebel, that's what he's saying.
  • boellefisk wrote: »
    RU486 wrote: »

isn't it based on your top5 power toons in the entire roster anyway?

might have chnaged but , it was your total power in arena team , could go higher but not lower they keep the highest you win with
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Or it could be that their kid got a hold of their phone. One time, I didn't notice my 4 year old had the game opened and later saw he had changed out my arena team. Later discovered I was running 3*scout lead with a bunch of other low level toons. Took many days to crawl back up in the rankings after that! :-)
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    RU486 wrote: »

GW is based off your top 5 toons total team power plus there gear, it's not arena rating like it was a long time ago. You can be rank 1 or rank 2000 it will make no difference to mode 12 in GW
    *** So be it... Jedi ***