Alot of people run kylo ren. Is he strong or weak?

Willkimm98
466 posts Member
edited January 2016

Alot of people run kylo ren. Is he strong or weak? 62 votes

Strong
40%
Aneil915WhipiTTyberZannTagichatnjeremyj26JTEJShanksMasterTamiasRedanimarobbiepieAerichRainheartFAED_EmperorT0mmyB23ArijitRayRevanfarid1250PengjewuinColinashleyryanRolingachu 25 votes
Weak
16%
SenpaiBishopRAMificationsPreemo_MaginDrPancakesfungushnitzelBlumpKingDrich2323TaftWillkimm98Smite 10 votes
Depends on stars, gear lvl, etc...
43%
Inhumanesnow6Stekcir_LeinadBananas2020PhyneasSvargasSkitskalleAdamWJaqenhgarSlythRinnEM650dc2484JoJoMo_007ThomasLylepay2winASDFQWERZXVCDarth_MangoMerkur0mKr4itok_NewHopeElyndria 27 votes

Replies

• He is perfectly balanced/average and easily farmed.

Plus the new factor and Force Awakens hype.
  • Weak
    He is good defensively, that's about it.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Weak
    Hebis a nightmare in GW combined with Sid. Butnin Arena, I get encouraged when Insee him. When some chars AoE with -3000 each crit, Kylo "eternal AoE" around 1400 is no danger. Lumi heal over time can ensure you still have 5 chars by the time Kylo and another unlucky char are the only remains from the enemy. He tends to survive more because the rest is a higher threat.
  • Depends on stars, gear lvl, etc...
    Poggle + Sid + Kylo is the dream team. He melts people (:
  • Hebis a nightmare in GW combined with Sid. Butnin Arena, I get encouraged when Insee him. When some chars AoE with -3000 each crit, Kylo "eternal AoE" around 1400 is no danger. Lumi heal over time can ensure you still have 5 chars by the time Kylo and another unlucky char are the only remains from the enemy. He tends to survive more because the rest is a higher threat.

7* Kylo aoe crits over 3k as well and his other special does well over 8...not sure who you're fighting.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Depends on stars, gear lvl, etc...
    I have a 7* Kylo Ren. His health is okay. His AOE is good and allows him to return attacks lIke Dooku. His special attack is on part with Lumi's Force Blast. His primary attack is good and does a healing block more consistently than Sid. Whenever he is attacked, it resets his cool down and the lower his health is, the stronger his attack is. I actually prefer him over my 7* Sid.
  • Weak
    Hebis a nightmare in GW combined with Sid. Butnin Arena, I get encouraged when Insee him. When some chars AoE with -3000 each crit, Kylo "eternal AoE" around 1400 is no danger. Lumi heal over time can ensure you still have 5 chars by the time Kylo and another unlucky char are the only remains from the enemy. He tends to survive more because the rest is a higher threat.

7* Kylo aoe crits over 3k as well and his other special does well over 8...not sure who you're fighting.

Most Of the time He does not crit my team. I never do him halfway (less than 50%) I leave him alone, and he can't reset, and he never gets the 50% bonus because I deal him last. Which may be why I don't see that 8k ever, nor any 3k with AoE.

Now if I would ever hit him regularly, did many AoEs, and he managed to stay in 1%-50% HP often Inwould hate him. It just never happens.

• Can people give me some insight that have a high level Ren?

My team is:

Sid
    Poggle
    Lumi
    Daka
    Luke

I'm wondering because I'm going to be level 53 soon if I should drop farming Luke and go for Kylo

I haven't had anytime to fool around with him so I don't know how hard he hits. Do you think he'll work well with this team?
  • I run dooku and fives in my second account and with that line up hè is Prettige annoying. When he does his aoe hè gets countered en resets his ability as well as getting Closer to 50%. On my main I have no trouble with him just ignore till the end of the fight.
  • I'd say he's solid.
  • Depends on stars, gear lvl, etc...
    I dunno. I've never really been impressed by him. His strengths are largely situational and it's fairly easy to avoid those situations. His only saving grace is that he reliably inflicts Heal Block and DoT with his basic, which does come in handy but he can't really take advantage of it on his own. He needs the proper team beside him.