Confused what mod set to go for

Was going to go with a crit damage/speed set hybrid but they both need 4 for the set to work... is it better to go for a crit damage set that has speed stats in the mods?

Replies

• brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Eithier go with a toons weaknesses and buff those or toughen up there strengths
  • Options
    Speed.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have access to speed yet. Is that last? I just unlocked the fourth set of battles.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I don't have access to speed yet. Is that last? I just unlocked the fourth set of battles.

Yes it's the very last set of battles.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    Speed. Speed. Speed. It's stupid that there are 200+ Rey's out there.

I have no idea why the super nerfed the mods except for speed. Other than further proof that there is something horrible in the water over at CGland.
  • Options
    I don't know. The whole thing is more complicated than it should be. The insignia on a mod only refers to the set bonus, not the primary stat, which is stupid imo. You get a bonus for a set being equipped (sometimes 2, other times 4). You get extra set bonus if the set is all level 15. How much it costs to level is also rng dependent. The rarer the mod the more secondary stats it has at level one (gold color is best). Mods with no secondary stats can gain secondary stats as you level them but it's all rng. Choosing which to level depends on the toon and rareity. Sometimes 1% increase is a lot, sometimes + a given number wil turn out to be better. Watch for how a mod changes your toons numbers before you confirm by hitting the minus symbol in the upper right. I hope this helps you somewhat. I like that mods are not as OP now but they are way too complicated imo.

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    I think I'll just go for crit damage set and hope to pull some mods with speed stats. I'm doing this cause I'm working on jawas right now any way. Only good resistance members I have are Poe and rey rest are under leveled/geared.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Speed as a primary for any type of mod is +30.

+30 is Mk5/5* only. Mk1/1* is +17, mk2/2* is +19
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Are there 200+ speed Reys out there? I haven't seen one.

Edit: not since the mod nerf
  • Solaris
    11 posts Member
    Options
    My Rey has 201 speed currently without speed set mods. I also fought a faster Rey than mine in the arena today.
  • DNA
    7 posts Member
    Options
    My Rey has 261 speed no joke! Im using all life mods max level 5*