Credit heist event

Did they forget about it? Now that this week's over that makes it the second week in a row I haven't seen it

Replies

• Supposed to be the devs answer for the credit crunch that we are experiencing but if you dont play it, what purpose does it serve. It should be offered everyday coz everyday you need credits to level up your toons. Comon devs just return the keycard battles, that is one good source of credits before.
  • Kamiri
    35 posts Member
    It was on Monday.
  • Kamiri wrote: »
    It was on Monday.

this
  • Geddre
    224 posts Member
    That really **** me off. Yoda raid was up lying to all of us who have completed it, wasn't it? I'm so **** sick of getting notified of an event I can't participate in.
  • Kamiri wrote: »
    It was on Monday.

That's lame. If it's going to be a once a week event I usually expect them to notify us
  • I got a notification but it wasn't in Events. I figured the notification was wrong, not that it wasn't showing up for me. Anyone else have this problem?
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Due to my schedule and just bad luck, I have not seen the event since it launched. And because Dengar wasn't complete until the next day I missed out. But that's ok, no credit crunch right? WIA right?
  • PixieClock
    110 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Monday?

Erm... Nope. Never appeared in my client!
  • Captainrrl
    358 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Was there a credit heist wed/thursday?