Best mod set for Anakin?

Salgado9
529 posts Member
Justs wondering what you guys think is the best set for anakin. 4 Speed ? 4 Offense? And the other two. Or all health? I have a g10 anakin. I've been messing around with mods on him but not quite sure whats best. I want to be convinced that some set is better. Please help !

Replies

• Vallik
    163 posts Member
    ive stacked the hell out of is crit so he can aoe bomb in arena

once i get jawas ready (in about 5 months ith the current state of credit acquisition) i intend to go 4 piece crit dmg and 2 piece crit
  • I stacked his health, and used the side stats to increase crit, offense, potency and speed. So he gains a ton of health, and he is slightly better with all other stats.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    I stacked his health, and used the side stats to increase crit, offense, potency and speed. So he gains a ton of health, and he is slightly better with all other stats.

Hes a bulky guy tho. Yeah he might get exposed, but I feel like he can handle himself no?
    Vallik wrote: »

once i get jawas ready (in about 5 months ith the current state of credit acquisition) i intend to go 4 piece crit dmg and 2 piece crit

And why crit damage and not offense boost?
  • He's first or second to die on my squad, it's either him or Rex, and so I bulked them up to keep up with fives, and st Han.
    Oh and he used crit damage, because the crit bonus is insane right now!
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    He's first or second to die on my squad, it's either him or Rex, and so I bulked them up to keep up with fives, and st Han.
    Oh and he used crit damage, because the crit bonus is insane right now!

I tried the crit dmg ones rn! And they seem great. Just gotta land the crits tho!
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    Went for health mods but with speed as secondaries, took his speed to 186 so that he specials ahead of Rex granting tenacity up and clearing any expose. Other focus was critical up. I find the primary / secondary buffs on health mods better than speed mods TBH.

Xio
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    Salgado9 wrote: »
    I stacked his health, and used the side stats to increase crit, offense, potency and speed. So he gains a ton of health, and he is slightly better with all other stats.

Hes a bulky guy tho. Yeah he might get exposed, but I feel like he can handle himself no?
    Vallik wrote: »

And why crit damage and not offense boost?

the bonus for offence is 10% the bonus for crit dmg is 40%

at 60% crit crit dmg wins out by quite a ways

and getting 70% crit isnt out of the question