Multi sim drop rate

BMoney
264 posts Member
I have noticed the drops are just terrible when you use multi sim? Anyone else notice this?

I've been farming Jawa (don't judge me) and the last couple days I've been doing the mass sim. Usually 10 at a time and I've had 3 Jawa shards drop. It's been less than a 10% drop with mass sim.

Anyone else having this issue since the update, or am I just having bad RNG the last couple days?

Replies

• Pjay
    283 posts Member
    I had some very poor drops using multisim, doing 10 at a time and recieving 0 shards several times. Bad RNG ?
  • Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    I honestly haven't noticed a significant difference in drop rates. Seen both ends of the spectrum (getting lots to getting none) when multi-simming, overall coming out to about the same.
  • i'd say bad rng. I burned 10 multisims and got 8 shards.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    IME, drops for anything in this game are abysmal on the weekends.
  • I always use multisim for gear and shards and get normal results.

For mods however I have only used it once and got a single mod. Havent used multisim for mods since.
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Max Jawa does not disappoint.

I'm enjoying the multi-sim simply because I don't really check it. It is what is so I'm not sweating every unsuccessful pull.
  • Multi sim has been AWFUL, to say the least. I've had two times where I've simmed 11 cantina battles and gotten no aayla shards. Like Bruh :|
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Multi sim has been AWFUL, to say the least. I've had two times where I've simmed 11 cantina battles and gotten no aayla shards. Like Bruh :|

I haven't had that happen yet but when it does I will definitely come to the forums and **** about it. Weren't we told they were looking into a dry spell algorithm?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    not sure, but i think multi sim just gives a clearer view of how bad the droprate has always been.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • i tested this in the cantina, and i average 25% drop rate on shards if i auto the battle, but only 8% if i multi sim. there is absolutely a difference.
  • At the moment EA and CG are doing their very best to alienate the high paying customer base.
    The only thing that seems to be a great addition in the last update was the guild exchange,
    the worst is poor mods rollout and now even higher imbalance of Rey. Yes plenty ppl love her being OP but 18 team in top20 in Arena using her just makes the game stale and boring and uninteresting.
  • Multisim may have the same drop rate. What I would say is that drop rate of gear, shards and mods have a very bad rate. I wouldn't be surprised if it has been tweaked in the update
    Of course, now will come some people saying: "I didn't notice, is just RNG", or "confirmational bias"...
    But the truth is when we have been alienated by the company in aspects like GW, continous changes in mods, its nerfed drop rate, precraft 2.0... then we are more on the edge, and seeing bad drop rates just add more salt to the wound, to the point where one says: "Don't care anymore... I'm putting my time and money elsewhere more fun"
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Actually for me it was incredibly accurate 9 multi 3 purple gears
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    JoseIrimia wrote: »
    Of course, now will come some people saying: "I didn't notice, is just RNG", or "confirmational bias"...

Simply saying that people are going to say: "I didn't notice, is just RNG", or "confirmational bias" doesn't make it less true, or false for that matter. Maybe they did lower the droprate, or maybe it is just confirmational bias, who knows ? Both sides of the argument are just stating oppinion as fact.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I have not had any shards drop for characters I am farming from hard mode battles in over a week none. There is probably something darker under the hood, like how many stars a character is cuts drop rate. Drop rates are horrible. People are quitting in droves. Had a guild mate quit yesterday. Saw a low level CYa team in arena this morning. Mod drop rates need to be a hundred percent shards 66 percent or this game just isn't worth playing anymore.
  • Do not use the multi-sim button you will get robbed slow down and just Sim 1 at a time if you multi-sim you will get burned backwards I guess good things come to those who are patient.or does the early bird gets the worm I don't know I guess they figure if you're in that much of a rush you won't notice
    -FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
    191568986 Ally Code
    Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com
  • For Mod-challenges, my best run was 10 Sims and 4 Mods.

Ive also had runs with 10 Sims and no Mods at all.
  • Sascha
    18 posts Member
    The multi sim is definitely producing less character shards! You devs give us this ability and then reduce the results were get from them!? That's shady!