Dooku is ridiculous

Can you please fix him or allow me to purchase him. His powers are God like. Or just give me my $200 I've spent on this game. I'mean tired of getting destroyed every time I go to the Arena.

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    He gets one shotted all the time and his damage is meh. For $200 you should have a decent enough team that he's not destroying you.
  • You didn't spend $200 or else you would smoke dooku.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Dooku is fine
  • Dooku...just dont attack him. And don't AoEnusing a weak char. Watch your health... If you have heal coming you can attack before the heal (if no more enemy healers ornthey on cooldown). You want finish him? You have toneither stun him (many chars stun) or use high damage. For eg. IG-86 will crit for 6k PLUS call another ally for assist. If the righ ally is called he'll die. Otherwise, i am ready for 2 to max 4k damahe taken from him - I have a heal ready knowing this, otherwise Inwouldn't have picked on him yet. Also, I waitnthe special for him...with assist. Butnif stunned...poor guy.

Dooku bother tou, but picture this: Princess Leia can do 4k+ damage FOUR TIMES in ONE turn, for a whooping 16k. This assumes no debiffs on my team, no expose, and defense down, and no offense up on her.

I prefer Dooku's 2-4k than Leia's 8k to 16k damage any day.

Now consider there are 25 other chars that hit harder than Dooku...it's just that Dooku isn't a char to pick with low damage chars. Let him be and you'll be ok.
  • Lol spend 200 dollars get rekt by a 5 dollar toon. I admit hè is pretty good, but certainly not op. Just read the topics on this forum how to deal with him.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I've never seen my 7* purple gear Leia do anything close to 4K damage without buffs. Her crit is ~3K.
  • Hmm think everybody will go..., not again why Dooku.

I rather face Dooku 2x counterattack than getting hit 4x by Leia in one shot and I can't hit her back at all.