Your Progress

Song
863 posts Member
edited January 2016
Picture worth thousand words. I only spent $5 on Dooku pack & $5 on the 100gems for 21days. I started it on December 1. I still have 1.1K Gem. My power is 19.5K

What is your progress? f2p? p2p?

o9ppdk4.png

eooSj8r.png
Post edited by Song on

Replies

• Options
    I have a lot less characters than you, it seems like you spread your resources in a variety of areas, I focused mine on certain characters.
  • Options
    Nice collection, but i dont know how strong you will be in arena in the long run. Thank God i have u as an ally to borrow that daka since im not starring mine pass 4*
  • Options
    You done good, i spend 5 bucks on the 21 day thing, i didn't get doku becuase he is cheesy and i didn't like a cheesy toon in my line up. I'm top 100 and on good days i break into top 20. So I love this game becuase it's legit. I would be number 1 but i totaly mess up when i gamble all my saved up shards trying to get New heros via chrome packs. I got Nothing But Trash.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    LORDLIZAMA wrote: »
    You done good, i spend 5 bucks on the 21 day thing, i didn't get doku becuase he is cheesy and i didn't like a cheesy toon in my line up. I'm top 100 and on good days i break into top 20. So I love this game becuase it's legit. I would be number 1 but i totaly mess up when i gamble all my saved up shards trying to get New heros via chrome packs. I got Nothing But Trash.

cheesy? lol Dooku is extremly helpful in GW and Arena.

@Lordlizama how much power you got? just because you in top 20 mean nothing to my server. I have 18-19.5K power.
  • Options
    Im 25k ir 26 k depending on who i leave for defence. Doku is just annoying. Good thing i didn't buy him, Ct5555 is epic, should have farm for him earlier.
  • Andrew
    202 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Im 25k ir 26 k depending on who i leave for defence. Doku is just annoying. Good thing i didn't buy him, Ct5555 is epic, should have farm for him earlier.

I don't think it's even possible to have that much power so you must be trolling? I've seen some of the soft launch servers that have maxed out a lot of different toons and have tried a lot of combinations and their power hovers around 22,000
  • Options
    I've seen 23k as max but not 26k ^^
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    i dont think 26k is possible you cant get 5200 power average on all 5 heroes lol
  • Options
    Dooku cheesy? he´s certainly annoying, but not if your controlling him lol, I bet you regret not buying that pack now that it´s not available.

Then again 26k power is impossible for now
  • Options
    I've seen 24k for a power rating, but that was with 7*, maxed out gears for an entire squad. I belive the fellow had JC, FOTP, Lumi, Obi-Wan, and Sid.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options

Lol no way you have that much power. Secondly I always do all the shards mission (Dooku, daka, Jedi , ct5555, cheww, boba etc) and I refill 2 times on energy. Since I maintain at 101-200 ranks. My server is pretty active during 4-6pm.

Show us picture otherwise you are lying. How do you get 25/26k ? What is your heroes?

you said you didn't spend more than $5? Unless you get shards each time when you did those mission.

• Options
    I also started Dec 1st and have 21k power with Sid Lumi Maxed JC 6 Phasma 5 and Dooku 4 with Daka 5 and Fives 4 not making the cut. I also only spent 5$ on dooku.
  • Options

I think that's your total power when you borrow a hero. Or do you have a 7* vader with 10k power? :p
  • Options
    Lmao i have 21,700, i didn't double check until now, Duko is cheesy fly that i swat at the end of a macth, so is kylo. Only real strong new heros are rey and phasmma, that rng is so devastating when someone has good line up, just kill heavy hitters and youll be fine. I stay top 100 and break into 50s on my runs, gotten close to top 20, in my severver all top 20 are hard core p2w. It's cool though, becuase i don't see anyone with my line up and thats what gives me a huge advantage in pvp. Also you must be crazy if you want me to show you my secret suace.
  • Options
    20,896 power
    JmaiYDzh.jpg
    rOzBmSJh.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.