Am I the only one that feels...

...that experience points earned from battles and challenges should also apply directly to the characters you are using for those fights? Why do we solely have to rely on silly little droids to advance individual toon lvl??

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    As long as you can also use droids to level them aswell i'm good with this idea, actually kinda like it.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Of course training droids would still be a thing. It seems especially relevant at 80 when that exp you earn is all literally being wasted on nothing.
  • Forar
    94 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    As long as you can also use droids to level them aswell i'm good with this idea, actually kinda like it.

This. Being able to slowly accrue experience on characters without having to spend credits would be a way to reduce the credit crunch, with droids as an option to speed things up when close to a new level or feeling impatient.

That said, from this game/dev team, I suspect it'd be tuned to the point where it took like 1,000 battles for a character to go from 70 to 71.

But if balanced nicely to actually build up in a meaningful manner, it might also inspire people to try more variety in their teams, if just to level up some lower characters and see what they could do.
  • I think that would've been cool because it'd force us to use more characters (reminds me of my old game boy Pokemon), but an update like that would probably crush the game. They'd figure out a way to make everyone hate it.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Honestly, they need to take out the credits associated with training droids and star leveling now that mods are about 3 million credits to max out a toon plus adding and removing them.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Forar wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

But if balanced nicely to actually build up in a meaningful manner, it might also inspire people to try more variety in their teams, if just to level up some lower characters and see what they could do.

Exactly. I had the same thought. Gives those lowbie toons some purpose!
  • pac0naut wrote: »
    Honestly, they need to take out the credits associated with training droids and star leveling now that mods are about 3 million credits to max out a toon plus adding and removing them.

Yeah, I would love that too. But I don't see them ever being that awesome, honestly. Which is too bad for us.
  • Sounds good!
  • So many people look at threads and don't have anything to add? I guess they'd just rather complain about Rey.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    I don't think it can be done, you have the option to SIM it without having to choose a squad. This would also reduce the game's potential revenue.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    pac0naut wrote: »

As soon as they do this there will be 284739 threads complaining about the training droid crunch because everyone is leveling their characters as soon as they're activated.