there is only 1 problem in this game currently....

Dgreaser
218 posts Member
There is only 1 current problem and it's the lack of credits available. I haven't spent any credits since the update on anything else but mods. ( of course 3 purchases in the shop for the daily acheivement) I don't see myself spending them anywhere else because I will lose ground in the arena, won't be able to beat gwar, and wont place as high in the raids which is a must due to one of the best sources of credits. You know there's something wrong when your Leia is at 185/85. I would love to star her up but that's 1.5 mil I need for these stupid mods. Its flat out ridiculous and the price in the store for credits is awful.

Replies

• I hate to disagree, but there is WAY more than only one thing wrong with this game...

Yes, credits and credit availability are certainly near the top. But the biggest thing that I see as the number 1 thing wrong with this game is.......

Chaos.

You never know what the developers are going to do next, and how "the butterfly effect" is going to affect the rest of the game. Like I said in one of my other posts: The developers are not only constantly moving the goal posts, they're also secretly changing the yard markers on the field.

GW is completely broken and unbalanced.

Teebo is STILL an issue with this stealth lead, and his self-stealth ability constantly breaking after only two turns, even though it's supposed to be for three turns. (Yes, I know that when he casts stealth it counts as one turn, and his next attack right after casting stealth is turn two. And then it breaks after that, with the cooldown counter at 4).

They've completely nerfed potency and didn't adjust tenacity in raids. They've nerfed stats on gear (not mods, gear!) that many people have paid real money for the crystals to buy the gear.

There are tons of basically useless characters in this game that really need some balancing to be viable members of our squads. Basically nothing has been done, expect Anakin...

They've complicity allowed whales to further benefit at the expense of f2p/minnows/dolphins through Pre-Crafting 1.0 AND 2.0, thereby further widening the gap on the playing field between the haves and the have-nots.

They basically allow people to cheat and exploit without any real consequences (keep your ill-gotten gains after you are slapped on the wrist and suspended for a few days - oh the horror!).

They ignore legitimate bugs and issues within the game, introduce things VERY few people ever even asked for (mods), and FUBAR the release of so much stuff, then take the most ridiculous heavy-handed approach to "fixing" what was messed.

There is no such thing as a "happy medium" to EA/CG. It has been nothing but one extreme or the other. It has been almost nothing but chaos.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    But but but they increased payout for GW......to bad 99% can't finish it now to actually see the increased payout
  • RU486 wrote: »
    But but but they increased payout for GW......to bad 99% can't finish it now to actually see the increased payout
    This. I've finished GW for 3 months straight. Now I'm 0-4 since the horrible update. Impossible doesn't even describe it
  • JoseIrimia
    446 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    DarthHomer wrote: »
    I hate to disagree, but there is WAY more than only one thing wrong with this game...

Yes, credits and credit availability are certainly near the top. But the biggest thing that I see as the number 1 thing wrong with this game is.......

Chaos.

You never know what the developers are going to do next, and how "the butterfly effect" is going to affect the rest of the game. Like I said in one of my other posts: The developers are not only constantly moving the goal posts, they're also secretly changing the yard markers on the field.

GW is completely broken and unbalanced.

Teebo is STILL an issue with this stealth lead, and his self-stealth ability constantly breaking after only two turns, even though it's supposed to be for three turns. (Yes, I know that when he casts stealth it counts as one turn, and his next attack right after casting stealth is turn two. And then it breaks after that, with the cooldown counter at 4).

They've completely nerfed potency and didn't adjust tenacity in raids. They've nerfed stats on gear (not mods, gear!) that many people have paid real money for the crystals to buy the gear.

There are tons of basically useless characters in this game that really need some balancing to be viable members of our squads. Basically nothing has been done, expect Anakin...

They've complicity allowed whales to further benefit at the expense of f2p/minnows/dolphins through Pre-Crafting 1.0 AND 2.0, thereby further widening the gap on the playing field between the haves and the have-nots.

They basically allow people to cheat and exploit without any real consequences (keep your ill-gotten gains after you are slapped on the wrist and suspended for a few days - oh the horror!).

They ignore legitimate bugs and issues within the game, introduce things VERY few people ever even asked for (mods), and FUBAR the release of so much stuff, then take the most ridiculous heavy-handed approach to "fixing" what was messed.

There is no such thing as a "happy medium" to EA/CG. It has been nothing but one extreme or the other. It has been almost nothing but chaos.

Completely agree.
    I'd just add total neglect of the fan base, ignoring for months complains, lying and disrespecting people who is investing and paying money. Total lack of communication, besides once a week to only address what they want (not what many people want) or when big whales threaten them.
    Did I mention that EA lies?
    Ok, just in case I want to highlight it again: EA lies
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    You know there's something wrong when your Leia is at 185/85. I would love to star her up but that's 1.5 mil I need for these **** mods.
    My Leigh is 150/65. Because..... she is .... Tada!!! Gear VI.

Give me credits, and I can have a gear VI 6 star Leia, right now. I can't wait to add 3 points to my tier 6 Raid damage total.
  • I have to agree that there is a lot more wrong with this game than the credit crunch. That said I counted today I have seven toons waiting on credits for the seventh star. My AA has 331 shards and hasn't been u locked yet. I have 5 more toons on the way to 7 stars that I haven't even unlocked yet. And I can see myself never unlocking them because this game which started with so much potential has just become a chore.