thoughts on my arena and galactic war squad - any tips from lategame players appreciated

Hi fellas,
I started playing recently and got quite addicted^^
I am lvl 49 now and my squad is:

Darth Sidious (leader) 4star
Luke Skywalker 5star
Luminara 4star
Captain Phasma 3star
Savage Opress 3star

I am trying to max Luke, Sidious and Luminara to 7stars asap, without spending any points on other characters. I think going for Savage Opress was a mistake, he is not much better than the standard Jedi... should've spent all in Darth Sidious immediately.

I am currently farming for Old Daka as a replacement for Savage Opress.

I also plan to replace Captain Phasma, because I want to build a crit-heal team combo, which focuses on heavy single target dmg and sustain. I need Sidious as a leader for that, so Phasma is a bad choice in this situation for sure. I cant decide what other character is best in this lineup. My thoughts were either: Count Dooku, Rey, Kylo Ren or maybe Poggle? Is he any good in this lineup? I read TIE Pilot is pretty good either for high dps, but I heard his low health makes him too vulnerable for arena matches.

Replies

• Tie pilot at 7* is insane. He has 12k health and still 1 shot other toon. But he is hard to farm. If you're building high damage you can get Poe to protect them. He competes with daka though for cantina credits.
    Poggle is pretty good, the buff is great. But maybe more suitable in droid and aoe teams.
  • Tie pilot at 7* is insane. He has 12k health and still 1 shot other toon. But he is hard to farm. If you're building high damage you can get Poe to protect them. He competes with daka though for cantina credits.
    Poggle is pretty good, the buff is great. But maybe more suitable in droid and aoe teams.

Ok so Poggle will be no option i guess... I dont wanna add a tank though, so Poe is not what I had in mind. Ill try to farm Tie pilot when I am able to. Are there other similar dmg dealers that are more easy to farm? Pretty sure I wont have a decent Tie pilot until end of next month or something^^
  • TIE Pilot, IG-88, Genosian soldier, Leia (pay only), Rey, Darth Maul (pay only, but his aoe is really good), are the main damage dealers i know, Lando too (pay only).
  • Check out ig-86, geo soldier, and Biggs. I know Biggs/geo compete for shards with Luke but they are a good option for what you are building.