Dark side 5K battle aka Jawa Nightmare

Ok, anyone got a tip for handling the Jawas, got my best team out and they wipe me out in 2nd round each time in this battle.

Replies

• Options
    I faved this...best advise isngive up for 2 weeks, then come back. Level gear, abilities and stars. Every time you fail you lose money!

You want to borrow Daka, ornunlock her. You'll need her later. Youndon't just need tonpass levels.'you need to 3 star every level!
  • Options
    Bring both healers or borrow Daka that's sufficiently geared. This is tough fight, if you get nuked come back after you upgraded your squad a bit.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    I finished this with hk47 lead, ig88, 86, dooku, phasma and I borrowed a sidious. All Level 54 max gear. I figured healing is not the strongest in the dark side So I just burst them down. Did the same in 5L. Finished bot with 3 stars. Got some lucky crits (but with sidious and hk47 lead you have a high crit chance)
  • Options
    bring in loads of aoe. boba/kylo/ig-88/sid shouldn kill all the jawas with their aoe.
  • Options
    I use an aoe heavy team. Sid, Boba, Kylo, Vader, and Dooku and I borrow phasma.

I found heavy dps is way better for dark side than using healers.
  • Options
    I did it with counter attack/aoe.
    Phasma, tie pilot, stormtrooper, dooku, asajj and borrowed sid.

Used most characters to lower each jawas health. Not kill them. Then use asajj AOE to finish them all off and reset her skills. Use dooku lightning on the final round to stun ashoka and phasma to slower them down.
  • Options
    Thanks all, looks like I got some farming to do to get ready for this one
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Yep AOE those **** right back. Let them have a taste of their own medicine.

Ventress can reset her AOE cooldown if she gets a kill. Maul instantly gets another turn on a kill. IG-88 does higher damage if you debuff those little critters before attacking. Kylo can also reset his cooldown. Just keep hitting them. Hard.
  • Options
    Yeah, you are just not ready yet.
  • Options
    i used a stun team with high single target DPS, dooku 5* V, daka 4* V , FOTP 7* VII , Sid 7* VI as lead, geo 7* VII soldier and then i would borrow an allies phasma who was 7* and 3k+ power. first two rounds were pretty easy, i could get through them with just targeting effectivly, if a jawa got stunned, i would leave it and then just focus down a target. I'de save all oh phasma's CD's for the 3rd round, her slow helps alot in being able to burn targets down, combined with the speed of geo solider and stuns i think the AI was only able to get off one attack, granted they almost one shot dooku lol. but i was able to 3 star it with this method. ive also been using this method for all of the hard modes and been able to three star them. having an ally with a strong phasma helps a ton. also a suped up FOTP helps alot for being able to burn down targets. Later the elite bosses have a ton of health and you just have to pray to the RNGesus that you get a good stun and slow. hope this helps.
  • Options
    shampoo wrote: »
    i used a stun team with high single target DPS, dooku 5* V, daka 4* V , FOTP 7* VII , Sid 7* VI as lead, geo 7* VII soldier and then i would borrow an allies phasma who was 7* and 3k+ power. first two rounds were pretty easy, i could get through them with just targeting effectivly, if a jawa got stunned, i would leave it and then just focus down a target. I'de save all oh phasma's CD's for the 3rd round, her slow helps alot in being able to burn targets down, combined with the speed of geo solider and stuns i think the AI was only able to get off one attack, granted they almost one shot dooku lol. but i was able to 3 star it with this method. ive also been using this method for all of the hard modes and been able to three star them. having an ally with a strong phasma helps a ton. also a suped up FOTP helps alot for being able to burn down targets. Later the elite bosses have a ton of health and you just have to pray to the RNGesus that you get a good stun and slow. hope this helps.

This isn't really viable for people that didn't spend a lot of money to 7* FoTP prior to unlocking his node in stage 6 though.

I'm actually in the same boat as you @Ztollr - I'm stuck at that point as well. By the sounds of it there's 2 methods. Strong heal & Rez (being Daka & Talia) or just pure AoE DPS / single target fast DPS.

May the RNG be forever in your favour...
  • Options
    If you can get your maul to level 60 5 star with all the attacks at level 6 he can farm it by himself you just have to make sure he does a regular attack on the first hit
  • Options
    2016? Nicely done.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Even ~5 years ago, Mephisto was commenting in Jawa threads.