My situation with mods

licky
112 posts Member
Dealing with the credit crunch, lack of cantina energy, etc its hard to get mods and level them up. As a F2P it makes the grind even worse. However, in the past few days, I have been able to equip about 3 characters with level 4-5 mods, most at level 15. I have been grateful with the mod challenges drop rates (knock on wood!!!) I refresh my cantina energy once a day and I've been able to complete GW (even though the last nodes are difficult). This being said, I haven't been worrying about leveling up my characters, promoting them, and doing the cantina battle daily. I agree something needs to be done about the lack of credits and the cantina energy, but I think this grind won't be as difficult as I thought it was going to be.

How is everyone else dealing with this whole situation?

Replies

• Liam87
    15 posts Member
    Options
    I have spent a decent amount of money on the game since I started playing in April, though I reduced my spending lately since I don't really feel the need to spend much more(maybe $100 a month now as opposed to $5-600 a month the first two months). I complete GW everyday easily, losing 2-3 characters max and usually that's on the last node. I have my arena team in full mk5 mods except for two mods total. All of those mods are level 12-15. I rotate rank 1 with a guild mate. I place top 10 in t7 raids(was barely breaking top 20 before mods). I do 2 normal and 2 cantina refreshes a day. I've stopped farming mods altogether to focus on characters for now. I only level and promote characters as needed. I have a set plan for my character farming (scoundrels, jawas, first order, resistance). I'm currently happy with the game.

To be honest, I'm just glad I dropped a lot of resources into mods while they were 100% drop rate. I understand some people feel ripped off because mods were nerfed but for me, it has given me a huge boost.
  • Options
    I wouldn't spend a single cantina energy on mods now. Worth less than Gear. Sorry.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options
    The primary speed Health mod is still the best mod in game.