10 posts Member
edited January 2016

Leader ? 15 votes

Palpatine
26%
kinAjw1151SilverSargeantFixer 4 votes
Phasma
73%
RheenYoYoYoda369cosmicturtle333SlythRinnRogerfanCleanerFrenzytomAraedonrotamRayRevanColinashleyryan 11 votes

Replies

• Who is better ?
  • Phasma
    Based just on dmg, phasma is better unless your team is solely focused on aoe. Below is a more detailed analysis.

http://www.teaminstinct.net/sidious-vs-phasma-leadership-skill-weve-done-the-math/
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • I think that phasma is better too, but as I saw, more people have Palpatine as leader. So thats why I wondered
  • Phasma
    people who use sidious are weak, i bet they just do it because they have it 7* and try to scare ppl away
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Palpatine
    Im not confident with phasma being that good but i havent got her yet so i dont know whether her cooldowns decrease that much... Also someone else can correct/inform me on this but I dont thing her leader stat works that well with anyone other than the first order and dark side, when I tend to stick to the light side seeing as theyve got the best healers
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Phasma works well with anyone. Actually is bugged and do not get extra % for first orders. I proc from 5555 and Luminara a lot
  • rotam wrote: »
    people who use sidious are weak, i bet they just do it because they have it 7* and try to scare ppl away

That's not the reason. Speaking for myself, but I bet this is typical, I use Sid because 7* Sid is better than 4* Phasma. When Phasma gets to 6* in a week or so I'll switch.
  • It depends on your team. If you need the extra crit chance to ensure important, crit-based characters get rolling, go with Sid. If you're running a bunch of fast guys or turn meter-boosters that ensure you get to make a lot of attacks (and thus ensuring you'll get lots of chances to proc Phasma's leadership trait), go with Phasma.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.