Darkside Healers!

I need an ally code for somebody with a semi-powerful DS healer, I'm trying to unlock equipment farming spots but the story is getting too tough to 3*!

Replies

• Krix
    99 posts Member
    Isn't it great? Spend more money!
    Your friend,
    Cg/€A
  • I've spent enough xD
  • 5* level 60 gear 7 all abilities level 5 Daka.

244-262-741

PM me and I'll set her as my leader.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Daka/Talia isn't even close to as good for PVE as JC/Lumi.
  • TheVinegru wrote: »
    Daka/Talia isn't even close to as good for PVE as JC/Lumi.

Okay....but we're talking about dark side healers for dark side battles
  • Andrew wrote: »
    TheVinegru wrote: »

I know....
  • TheVinegru wrote: »
    Andrew wrote: »
    TheVinegru wrote: »

I know....

Oh my bad man i guess you were comparing them.

We gotta make do with what we're given on the dark side
  • jtveclipse12
    158 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    5* level 60 gear 7 all abilities level 5 Daka.

244-262-741

PM me and I'll set her as my leader.

Your daka helped me clear out the annoying jawa levels. I recommend adding this person lol
  • If I delete you to make room for new people just add me again. Also I'll probably delete you in a couple of days if I don't like your leader or you aren't level 60, so get in quick and no hard feelings :smile:
  • If I delete you to make room for new people just add me again. Also I'll probably delete you in a couple of days if I don't like your leader or you aren't level 60, so get in quick and no hard feelings :smile:

I try to accept requests from lower level players also but I keep deleting them after several days. I also keep the ones with heroes I don't have starred up.
  • You guys are awesome, I'm gonna try to add you all! Lvl 56 with 6* Sidious @ 3800 attack. Working on doing an Empire team but it's seeming pretty difficult with the lack of awesome empire synergies.
  • Horse_Cosby
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @cosmicturtle333 I enjoyed using your Daka all the time; seems never to be available to me anymore so I farmed my own. Then I was loving your Ventress with my Daka and now I never see her as well... So I've started a second account with the primary goal of farming a friendly Ventress! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • There is a cooldown on use of ally heroes in addition to all of the other things. I'm not sure what exactly it is though.

I get by with a 5* Daka and Ventress
  • @cosmicturtle333 I enjoyed using your Daka all the time; seems never to be available to me anymore so I farmed my own. Then I was loving your Ventress with my Daka and now I never see her as well... So I've started a second account with the primary goal of farming a friendly Ventress! Thanks for the inspiration!

My primary leader is Ahsoka then I use Daka for dark side and Asajj for challenges. So I don't often use the other two.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Exar Kun can use dark healing. Revan can drain life, Plagueis can create life.. I have a feeling that good things are coming down the road
  • To everyone requesting me I'll wait until my new allies can complete their hard missions then I'll delete them then I'll add you.

Once again, re-request me if I delete you.

I just don't want to ditch my old allies.

PM me if you want me to add you any time.
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    There is a cooldown on use of ally heroes in addition to all of the other things. I'm not sure what exactly it is though.
    Cooldown on borrowing a toon is 4 hours. It's one of the brown bar tips in the store.

2mxh2sy.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I never noticed that tip; thanks for pointing it out!
  • Tons of healers in game just not playable yet, Stormtrooper healer, Battle droid, even a tuscan raider. When they unlock the strategy of the game will be awesome.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975