Doubt - GW

I had a query regarding GW. Are the team that we face in GW random AI composed or the compositions are of real players on that particular server because each team has a name?

Replies

• People say there are randomly generated teams in GW, but I've seen no incontrovertible evidence of that myself. Don't think CG has confirmed one way or another.
  • i believe the teams are mostly of real teams irregardless of the server. ie I could run into your team in GW even though were not on the same server. I also believe there are randomly generated ai teams as you will on occasion esp at lower levels run into teams with characters who are under starred as in a 3* obi wan or someone else who cant be that level. How they decide what is what idk. Lower level arena teams are sometimes generated also so maybe everyone including those are pooled and it picks using whatever formula they use.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    When you see the team you are about to face I think I remember seeing a team name listed so I think they are legitimate teams.