Speed mod challenges

What is the minimum to beat the 3rd tier?

Replies

• 5 x 5* characters minimum to do the challenge, Rey, Finn, Poe, Resistance trooper and pilot. I highly recommend paying the few credits and moving your arena team mods over to the resisrance team and hope they all stay alive so you can sim n it there after.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    The challenge is resistance, so you need 5 resistance toons that are 5* and I think level 50 or higher.

That being said, I've hard that the Tier 3's of the faction-specifics are pretty hard, so you're probably also going to need those 5 characters to be pretty good. There are only 5 resistance characters in the game, so that's:

Poe
    Rey
    Resistance Pilot
    Resistance Trooper
    Finn

Good luck.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    This was a lot easier if you had the OP mods.... you could just shove health and protection and damage onto level 50 dudes.... this is another more silent issue with the way this release was done.
  • do you mean written requirements or what it'll take to beat it?
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    do you mean written requirements or what it'll take to beat it?

Pretty sure he is referring the minimum to win
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    gobears21 wrote: »
    This was a lot easier if you had the OP mods.... you could just shove health and protection and damage onto level 50 dudes.... this is another more silent issue with the way this release was done.

Not to mention the glitch where the speed mod challenge opened up after beating stage 4 mod battles
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    tRRRey wrote: »
    gobears21 wrote: »

Not to mention the glitch where the speed mod challenge opened up after beating stage 4 mod battles

I thought I noticed that but honestly I cleared all the tables before I really paid close attention lol