Finally Stopped by P2P

Arijit
510 posts Member
edited January 2016
My assent in top 10 was stopped by teams comprising Leiah + Rey and Ren sometimes.
It is frustrating when P2P low level players have such strong toons which f2p like us will take months to farm, not to mention the wait to level 53 to start farming Ren.

And also it is frustrating Barris heal even if immune blocked by my Sid.

Replies

• Options
    Arijit wrote: »
    My assent in top 10 was stopped by teams comprising Leiah + Rey.
    It is frustrating when P2P low level players have such strong toons which f2p like us will take months to farm, not to mention the wait to level 53 to start farming Rey.

This is a Fremium game. Of course p2p will be better than f2p. Look around your real life. Is anything really free?
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    It is frustrating when P2P low level players have such strong toons which f2p like us will take months to farm, not to mention the wait to level 53 to start farming Rey.

This is a Fremium game. Of course p2p will be better than f2p. Look around your real life. Is anything really free?

I agree. I am ready to spend, say 20 bucks per month for energy or so. But those packs that give strong toons and costs like 100 is a bit frustrating.

Accept the fate will do I. Not give to the dark side will I. Patience needed, I have. lol

Eventually, I will have the right synergy team with all maxed gears......
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »

I agree. I am ready to spend, say 20 bucks per month for energy or so. But those packs that give strong toons and costs like 100 is a bit frustrating.

Accept the fate will do I. Not give to the dark side will I. Patience needed, I have. lol

Eventually, I will have the right synergy team with all maxed gears......

It'll take some time and smart planning because in a few weeks, you need 7 stars characters to compete. You can't do much without them
  • Options
    Keep in mind if this guys been in top 10 for weeks he's gained much more crystals than you have, may not be p2w he may just have lots of crystals with a few lucky pulls.
  • Options
    If you willing to spend 20bucks per mth, you should get good heroes from shipment not from cards.
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    Sure, the p2w people tend to get bored when they hit the cap, but then what did you expect when you pump hundreds or a thousand into the game to speed things up.? Congratulations, it worked. You spent so much that you sped yourself up into the endgame at light speed, and now you're bored.

Do I hear sadness?? -)

If you want to setup a real good team you need to spend money. The real fun starts with the toons that are only available from chromium packs!

I spend around $2.000 and got what I paid for - patience is not my virtue :-)

And: I LOVE light speed!!
  • Options
    Yawn /thread