Post edited by Mihai29 on

Replies

• Me Darth Malak might be able to help you out... :D
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Awesome....can i have ur id Line,i will add u
    powei is in my server...need to talk to him mate
    Please
  • First i have to ask my master Darth Revan for permission to help you... Not everyone can get that easily with the dark council in touch
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Dude....if u like trolling.....move on
  • Iwan
    336 posts Member
    First i have to ask my master Darth Revan for permission to help you... Not everyone can get that easily with the dark council in touch

/FAIL
  • Hi Mihai, this is PoWei from Dark Council. R u looking for me?
    I was just told that u r looking for me by my guild member.
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Powei....check your inbox...pm u
  • Agi
    65 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Hello I would like to talk with Jaja skywalk pls. we are in the same shard :)
    Post edited by Agi on
  • Hello, I am looking to contact Cascor from your guild for a shard chat room. My LINE user ID is 7878999009. Thanks!
  • Mihai29 wrote: »
    Powei....check your inbox...pm u

Hi mihai, add my new acc Line. My id "flyn_flyn"
  • Can you speak to ethan h of your guild and say to him stop disturb players when are not his payout in arena we are tired of him because is a whale and can spend a lot in refresh but is not fun put the people down at his payout.... Maybe for him is fun but for the rest of the shard is not
  • I am currently looking for a brilliant Asia-based guild like your Dark council. Can I have your LINE ID to contact you?
  • Jade
    46 posts Member
    I would like to get in touch with Ethan H. He is on our ship shard and we want to invite him to our chat. My ign is Falcon.
    Line ID 2156479040
    Thanks.
    Falcon
  • I am also looking for a player from Dark Council. "Jointhedarkside" I am on the same shard as they are. Please have them DM me. Thanks.
  • RtwoDad
    37 posts Member
    Looking for Marksein, he is in our arena shard. Thanks
  • Hi there, I'm looking for Ashton from the Dark Council a can you get him to PM