When do you guys think patch will be coming out and will yoda be in it?

Baldo
2863 posts Member
:)

Replies

• End of the month. The CG team seems rather small according to what their community manager said and I'm sure they are working really hard to fix the bugs and updates
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    That sucks I was really hoping sooner!
  • I hoping pretty soon, im tired of these targeting issues..
  • Baldo wrote: »
    That sucks I was really hoping sooner!

Could be next week too. We are seeing some patches for these two daysm
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Which two days?
  • I'm pretty sure the 70 increase will NOT include many additional characters, if any. The public statements by them have been very confusing so far but if you pay close attention, they refer to the 70 increase and THEN refer to "BEYOND that, our next major update blah blah blah" implying these are two completely separate things...

Expect the new levels unlocked with 70 and thus new gear, but don't expect much else...
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Wow that would be extremely disappointing we need yoda terribly dark side is way too stacked! A darkside anakin would be very cool aswell
  • Hopefully end of month. I took a week hiatus and am level 52 so catching up is needed in this end
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Yeah true haha
  • Darkside Anakin= Darth Vader
  • pay2win wrote: »
    Darkside Anakin= Darth Vader

:D
  • I for one hope Yoda isn't chromium exclusive, I mean so many of the characters I'd like to play already are and I ain't one that can afford spending a grand in the lottery just so I can hope to get a 6/7* QGJ.

If he is, I probably will stop playing the game even tho I've already wasted a good hundred bucks just to own some of the characters I obviously won't ever use for the ''competitive'' part of the game
  • By the sounds of it from the latest update today, it's likely to be close to the end if the month. Unless problems arise then it's next month.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    pay2win wrote: »

Before the suit im saying :)
  • I always thought it would be next month anyway so this isn't a deterrent to playing, despite my boredom. It does give me time to level characters, add mats and gear
  • It's too soon for yoda. I could see him being achieved similar to how Vader is achieved now. To all but slowly.
  • CG development is slow as hell according to my HODA experience. One would expect that a SW game gets more funding, but it seems updates and improvements will be negligible.
  • Yeah, Yoda should be an earned via achievements like what Vader is. Else we will be seeing Yoda jumping around everywhere.
  • Baldo wrote: »
    pay2win wrote: »

Before the suit im saying :)

Like, no legs and one-arm Anakin?
  • Hopefully this month, i dont care about lvl cap increase, i just want fixes and something better than key card events
  • im expecting a lvl cap increase this month for sure. I don't expect any new characters and im doubting there will be any bug fixes w this update. Its possible though highly unlikely they could increase the lvl cap but not add the new gear or the new levels yet. But that would be redonkuless so itll prob just be lvl increase with some new levels and some new gear drops along with the events change.
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    January 31st at 11:59 pm. And no yoda, just a green smurf. sorry to burst your bubble :)