Want better rewards?

Why keep doing tier 5-6 raids, join our guild Scruffy looking Maulrats doing heroic raids, even at low prize levels you will still get better rewards than doing 5 or 6, plus you can earn Han Solo shards, just need at least 5 7* so you can put one team in. We do raids every other day to stay consistent in getting rewards. If tired of getting bad gear in rewards come join us, even the lower rewards players are getting full pieces from time to time. Fun guild who is active daily. If interested please PM me with your info to join.
Thanks!

Replies

• One opening still available.
  • Still have one spot.
  • Guild daily reset is 2:30 eastern, opening for 2 spots now. Just need a 1 7 stars to be able to get rewards from raids. Message me if interested with ally code, I'll be gone until late tonight but will get back to you tonight. Starting raid tomorrow at 11:00 am eastern if you want to join. Even lower guild members get full raid gear pieces and Han shards.
  • Still have 2 spots open. Just need 1 7 star toon to get good rewards. Message me if you want to join a fun guild of daily players.
  • Still have spots open, next raid is tomorrow for anyone wishing to join us. Only need a minimum of 1 7* to gain nice rewards.