Can no longer consider myself F2P

After buying about one or two lil $1.99 packs here and there, I finally just pulled the trigger on a daily crystal booster... And I immediately regret it. I did it basically so I'd get the crystals I needed to level up Eeth Koth, since I'm struggling with the last Jedi mod challenge (which turns out to be impossible). Now I just want to throw my phone against a wall and delete this game turned garbage, but I'm locked in for the next 21 days if I want a full return on my $11 investment. Congratulations, EA/CG - you sure know how to fleece entertainment craving moronis like me. Don't anybody be surprised if ol' Grampa Simpson don't take his dollies and go home in 21 days, and never return.

Replies

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    After buying about one or two lil $1.99 packs here and there, I finally just pulled the trigger on a daily crystal booster... And I immediately regret it. I did it basically so I'd get the crystals I needed to level up Eeth Koth, since I'm struggling with the last Jedi mod challenge (which turns out to be impossible). Now I just want to throw my phone against a wall and delete this game turned garbage, but I'm locked in for the next 21 days if I want a full return on my $11 investment. Congratulations, EA/CG - you sure know how to fleece entertainment craving moronis like me. Don't anybody be surprised if ol' Grampa Simpson don't take his dollies and go home in 21 days, and never return.

Can we at least get a meme of how you feel
  • be happy thats all the $ you wasted on this game and not more, and hopefully you wont spend anymore
  • $11 is a cheap lesson.
  • If I or anyone in my guild had stopped at $11 we would have all quit by now. It was a unanimous opinion if we didn't have big money in the game it would be deleted after the mod nerf. Now, we are simply waiting to see what will happen. If something isn't fixed by the end of the week there will be a mass exodus.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Oh man. Sorry you did that. The defense mod is currently the worst of the bunch :(
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
This discussion has been closed.