How often do you beat galactic wars in a week

Prev134
Isaiah_THE_Jedi
276 posts Member
edited July 2016
How often do you beat galactic wars in an average week?

How often do you beat galactic wars in a week 489 votes

7 times
57%
RumpelstilzchenTaniwhascubaMiss_DollTheRenegadeSyth_HunterDarkDigglerVampire_XRonoaldoMunchkinatorStormyBoraCharlesbusaDarthMasterShawnEikasCurrydano7591DashboardMeeravathelaughingmanLordStyling 281 votes
6 times
5%
StarSonCpt_Krob6EwakawakaCoolhand_LukeViruschillZaramGuyfromSyracuseGravytrain0815KING_J0URNEYCEG9876TemperTantrumRenPorMestariAdortaamNicolasRageMechagalvatronWomp_WompevergooWarrior_NathanDrastikPaca_u_slappa1 26 votes
5 times
4%
AndroSaschaWalkrCncJJ1928HaydiganDwightHalpertSkirataBorknagar94Matej17EclecticsScottLarfleezeRadonisNeverts327GeneralokidokiGriner_01_JAM_KyloStabbedFirstiShotFirstJamDevRhius 21 votes
4 times
2%
MajoreMikeTavanhdirty_quesadillaPaxoxo4CandGTwins1216dglace1Dro1dm0demikkonatorvilvlugtd49ers1ManowarMan_Uel 12 votes
3 times
3%
BMasuThe_Noobish_HipsterdarthvaderkecilfutszaqsuperspadaKurgathbrett94EzioNot_Ceth_SenpaiAegamin33RawneKarrdeDaishivaOldDakaNewBarberLumpsterIronmanOkl28AdArroth 17 votes
2 times
3%
GeddreTheShadow1983DarthNichalasVolkswaggerJoseIrimiaAdriànSpamicaMeeraval_Marnath1SolomaceCompletelyBeaRPixieClockEnrique_BStarkblastSandwichDarthGreedy76TempalazepTheCaptainvessaharja 18 votes
1 times
3%
DrekulviinRussell_no_pantsBrandiecardozaRobertJaesyn_BeazjoseignaciojzBradGoodyearDizzleCrpngdthDelicious_BassfenderlvrCamwise22longlegsphbarsanOzil12Romec245 16 votes
Are you kidding me!
10%
Mon_EduardiSlythRinnSaidonMrKDookiedog68SlayerPetrozzaNonValidUserMezmodegatordrmz87Gavon1074DieInFireIsaiah_THE_JediEventineElessediloryzSavageOppressionRyro_GesaHobnobM31Andro 52 votes
I don't even try anymore.
9%
clhsKonaEhukaiSekuLokaivincentlondonFaff2D2I_WANT_YODAPsychoticRage924DarthHerniaPhlebotomy_JonesBon_ElBoxmintKopfschussRenovatoATSpainCatoSandoughJediJackalopestumpomanDevinSackfield 46 votes

Replies

• 7 times
  • I don't even try anymore.
    They've ruined it so badly I don't even bother. It's a complete joke anymore. I might give it a go if the rewards were 10 fold.
  • Are you kidding me!
    I'm a minority when it comes to this. I did not develope many healers and haven't been able to finish in quite a while.
  • 7 times
    I've been over this on other threads, but here comes the abridged version:
    -I will never let a GW slip by. Even when it recently took 3+ hours and nearly a hundred retreats after an Anakin (L), CSP1, Rex, 5s, Echo team wiped out my 5 fist turn with the insane mods. I poked that squad with team after team after team until I found a way to get through it with acceptable losses. Every action changes the set pattern, and with a deep enough roster you never have to fail outright.

I finish it 7 times a week via pigheaded stubbornness paired with a deep, soul-sucking need for credits. Sometimes that means committing 2-3 hours (which is absurd) and countless retreats. Do I like it? NO. Will I continue to do it? As long as it is the only viable/steady avenue to credits, YES.
  • I have no clue it hasn't been a week since the mod nerf yet, but I've won everyday since the nerf but it is not easy at all.
  • 7 times
    Every day.
  • 7 times
    Moe_Betta wrote: »
    I've been over this on other threads, but here comes the abridged version:
    -I will never let a GW slip by. Even when it recently took 3+ hours and nearly a hundred retreats after an Anakin (L), CSP1, Rex, 5s, Echo team wiped out my 5 fist turn with the insane mods. I poked that squad with team after team after team until I found a way to get through it with acceptable losses. Every action changes the set pattern, and with a deep enough roster you never have to fail outright.

I finish it 7 times a week via pigheaded stubbornness paired with a deep, soul-sucking need for credits. Sometimes that means committing 2-3 hours (which is absurd) and countless retreats. Do I like it? NO. Will I continue to do it? As long as it is the only viable/steady avenue to credits, YES.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better. It's by far the best/most consistent place for decent credits that you can actually do stuff with.

Plus, it's a great option when you don't want to throw down 400 for a Cantina energy refresh.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Honestly don't know what happened. It was perfect up until the latest update. I could always beat it, yet it was the perfect challenge. Now it's so unbelievably hard it's a joke. I use to enjoy doing it. Now I don't even want to click on Galactic War. Wish they would make it reasonable again.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    7 times
    I've not finished 3...since December. One was last week though.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I beat it 6 times during that week or two after they made it easy. Those 6 ties are the only times I finished it.
  • 7 times
    I beat GW daily. It's not that hard. Just level and gear up about 5 teams - which will better prepare you for Raids, Events, Mods, etc.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • shb
    49 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    7 times
    I finish it every day . Someda s I can do it in about an hour other days it takes a bit more but I never feel it's impossible.

Edit: these days if you don't at least have set bonuses for mods then those characters will never be able to compete. So make sure they all have at least level one mods and your fine.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    7 times
    I'm a minority when it comes to this. I did not develope many healers and haven't been able to finish in quite a while.

Healers aren't required.

I run old Ben lead, Rey, QGJ, sth and phasma through the entire GW.
    Sometimes I swap in teebo or another dps/tank if someone dies.

Leader and co-founder of BHG
    How many of you who say you beat it everyday face multiple maxed out whale accounts? Nodes 9, 10, 11, and 12. Node 6 is tough, but doable.

It's jacked up. Maybe not for you because your power isn't high enough yet, but it's definitely destroyed.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • shb
    49 posts Member
    7 times
    I face maxed out account from about node 6 and on
  • Dgreaser
    218 posts Member
    7 times
    All day every day except Mondays but twice on Tuesday's.
  • shb
    49 posts Member
    7 times
    Dgreaser wrote: »

Lol fair enough
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    7 times
    I wreck all 12 nodes daily, not by choice tho. Just need da money ya feel me??
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    7 times
    Dgreaser wrote: »

Haha- so true!
  • 7 times
    I haven't lost it since the last update, and I get four or five maxed out teams every run.

Stuff like this:
    0_IMG_1290_zpsqaudruga.jpg
  • 7 times
    Easy peasy. 7
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    I can't probably beat it if I retreat like mad to get best results from every node. But I just don't bother.

Last two days lost to last node both times.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    7 times
    How many of you who say you beat it everyday face multiple maxed out whale accounts? Nodes 9, 10, 11, and 12. Node 6 is tough, but doable.

It's jacked up. Maybe not for you because your power isn't high enough yet, but it's definitely destroyed.

I running a 40k arena power team, what about you?
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • slothe
    221 posts Member
    7 times
    It is a war, you kinda need an army. I'll burn through 60 of my lower toons in nodes 1-6, Ewoks with 5s through nodes 7-10, sometimes make it through 11 with the woks, and then I finish nodes 11,12 with my last 10 toons which are my best.
  • Are you kidding me!

Yep. Same here, my shard has too many uberwhales maxed out to the gunnels to pass through, and I don't have enough maxed out chars of my own to survive the attrition. Usually get to node 9 or 10, then it's brick wall time.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    4 times
    First 2 days were horrible. My team got ravaged by anyone who had a mod because I didn't try to get mods at first. I thought it was a major glitch when I tickled the opposing Rey with a 15k crit... Boy was I in for a big surprise.
  • For those who say they dont lose, did you mod out, gain 3k arena power, take the nerf and can still win? If so much respect.

My arena team can take out any gw team, but it cannot beat node 6, and 9-12 maxed reys, let alone st han rg combo. 9-12 has way more power than me and they have full protection.

I beat gw every day i played since the protection update, but this is total ****
  • shb
    49 posts Member
    7 times
    Face teams of maxed rey RG qgj sthan Gs b2 sun fac all the time from node 6 on.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    7 times
    Bariss (L) w/ 6 health mods all w/ as much health as possible and omega lead
    Anakin
    QGJ
    Aayla
    Yoda

The AI nearly always goes after a character w/ foresight and I have Yoda modded very heavily for speed (226).

Bariss heals everyone for 2,300 on a basic attack and every jedi heals for over 3k at the start of each of their turns due to her basic.

I have been able to auto GW 1-12 w/ this set-up.

Funny, but this set-up takes advantage of QGJ and Aayla calling Bariss on assist since she heals everyone on basic about half the time and they tend call her an awful lot.