War Tokens for Galactic war

Every time I play galactic way for the past few weeks I'm only getting half or less of the war tokens from the crates. It's totaling net 5k tokens missing so far. I have screen shots but don't know how to attach them to this post. Anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• No I get my 100, 100, 200, 200, 200, 400
  • I am only gettin half of what it says. Says 200 get 100 days 400 get 200...
  • This seems to be a bug when you play GW then reset and go again same day. I had it where I couldn't finish the last 2 off so I reset and went again. Never got any rewards playing through after the reset except the last 2 that I didn't finish the first time gave rewards.
  • I'm level 50+ and I'm getting shortchanged to the tune of ~2000 war tokens every campaign. Every drop is affected every time.
  • Right there with you. I quit because of it, now that they ruined galactic war and I rarely get what I earn, I gave it up...

Tried to go to customer service.. They said it is inconclusive...
    Well, I concluded for them...

Too many other games out ther with less glitches...

I love the Star Wars concept and all, but it's just not worth it...

Today is my first day without finishing everything.. It hurts, but they really don't deserve my business.

• I'm level 50+ and I'm getting shortchanged to the tune of ~2000 war tokens every campaign. Every drop is affected every time.

The maximum amount of war tokens you can earn each campaign is 1200. You're not being shorted, it's a display bug in the rewards. It shows more rewards than you should get
  • Yeah, apparently it is a display bug and something they figure they don't need to fix because hey, fixing a known bug that has been around for a while doesn't bring in new cash. Just raise the level cap so the big whales will spend a few more hundred to get their characters up to level 70 in a few days.

• Yeah, I am only getting half as well. It is frustrating!
  • Uggghhh... Only half again... Figured after spending real money and contacting support 5 times they would care. If I labeled something the wrong price in my store I'd honor it... Maybe they are not short changing us but when it says 400 tokens I'd expect to get 400 tokens... wouldnt pay $20 for something labeled $10.
  • gnome73
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Same goes for me to, this is terrible. Whats the point if they nerf the game like this. This is typical EA, create a game, get people hooked then change the playing field to get more cash outta people and hope they dont notice that it says get 400 tokens but no we will only give you 200! Utter ****!

Im pretty sure I dont even get 1200 to those people who say its a display bug.
  • Djn927 wrote: »
    Uggghhh... Only half again... Figured after spending real money and contacting support 5 times they would care. If I labeled something the wrong price in my store I'd honor it... Maybe they are not short changing us but when it says 400 tokens I'd expect to get 400 tokens... wouldnt pay $20 for something labeled $10.

It's a display bug, you're getting the correct amount. Why should you get more than the other players?
    If you're are getting less than 1200 war tokens for finishing the war then you are getting too little.
    If not move on and stop complaining.
  • I went from loving EA to hating them over this game.
    I quit Friday. Checking these logs to see if they do anything..

To me the game glitches everyday.

I had GW credits I didn't get... I'm that geek who charts when my champs will level up, how many credits I need everyday, etc... I AM NOT FOOLED BY A MASK. I'm not saying I lost credits everyday, but I did lose 400, and I documented it, and customer service blames it on their faulty programming, so don't care about me. Nice company, huh???

I also faile to get daily activity awards. I even won an arena battle and stayed at my current rank once..l. I had glitches like that all the time. I was trying to live with them till the whole GW thing...

Sure if your maxed, you love the change, if you're trying to farm, and have your strategy planned and charted, it destroyed that. That is why the game was fun for me... Not fun anymore...

So, those of you are happy, be happy and shut up... Respect those of us who are not and want to be heard on the matter...

Hose of you who feel cheated by EA... Show them by quitting the stupid game...

As long as they are rewarded for this behavior it will never stop!!!!

• RandomN00b wrote: »
    This seems to be a bug when you play GW then reset and go again same day. I had it where I couldn't finish the last 2 off so I reset and went again. Never got any rewards playing through after the reset except the last 2 that I didn't finish the first time gave rewards.

Yep - this. I reset my GW today, now every fight awards half of what it should.

Definitely a bug, typical EA crap from their crap devs. They only care about people pumping cash into their games via microtransaction, OTT they could care less if a game functioned as it should. See also: Battlefront & SWTOR