Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent global guild (300+m GP)

Replies

• We'll take 2 at the requirements below.

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 12 guild! (133+ million GP, 43 stars in TB!)

We have 133+ million GP and more every day, we've already hit 43 stars in TB. Going for 44 next. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Currently ranked top 10 out of all guilds on collection score! - https://swgoh.gg/g/collection-score/

We're already built to take on the new territory battles. Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 12 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 1.5 char GP, 2.5 million overall GP, min of 70 7* chars, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 14,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Discord recruitment server - https://discord.gg/KbmAPH4

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Looking for one or two more who meet the criteria above. We have hit 43* in TB and most of us have our 7* ROLO. Been in the guild for almost a year and half, it's a great group of people!
  • Looking for 2 more to join this elite group. Contact Musashi if interested.
  • NHEF is still looking for one member to join our amazing guild. If you want to play with some of the best players in the world and take part in something bigger, please PM Musashi (Guild Leader) about joining. Thank you
  • We need 1 short term player and 1 long term player. Short term is for this Wed to Wed next week to roll with us for 1 TB for 43 stars, and long term player for replacement slot. Please see requirements below and feel free to send me any questions.

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 12 guild! (134+ million GP, 43 stars in TB!)

We have 134+ million GP and more every day, we've already hit 43 stars in TB. Going for 44 next. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/

Currently ranked top 10 out of all guilds on collection score! - https://swgoh.gg/g/collection-score/

We're already built to take on the new territory battles. Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 12 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 1.5 char GP, 2.5 million overall GP, min of 70 7* chars, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 14,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Come join one of the top guilds

Looking for 2 more people
  • NHEF is still looking for one member to join our amazing guild. If you want to play with some of the best players in the world and take part in something bigger, please PM Musashi (Guild Leader) about joining. Thank you
  • We need 1 short term player and 1 long term player. Short term is for this Wed (today) to Wed next week to roll with us for 1 TB for 43 stars, and long term player for replacement slot. Please see requirements below and feel free to send me any questions.

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 12 guild! (134+ million GP, 43 stars in TB!)

We have 134+ million GP and more every day, we've already hit 43 stars in TB. Going for 44 next. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

Thanks!
  • We get 43 stars on Light Side TB and are closing in on 44 very soon. Very easy going group of top level players
  • Still looking for a new member, the requirements are high, but its worth if you want play in a top guild with easy rules. Talk with Musashi if you meet the requirements, he work Hard to keep the guild in good shape
  • We need 1 short term player and 1 long term player. Short term is for 12/1 to 12/9 to roll with us for 1 TB for 43 stars, and long term player for replacement slot. Please see requirements below and feel free to send me any questions.

We have 134+ million GP and more every day, we've already hit 43 stars in TB. Going for 44 next. We're winning battles in DS TB and hitting all stars so far. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

Thanks!
  • I hear good things about this guild and this Musashi guy. Come find out for yourselves!
  • We have easy rules and some of the best players, if you want play in a top guild and fit the requirements, talk to Musashi, the requirements are high, but its worth
  • Looking for 2 candidates - 1 short term player and 1 long term player. Short term is for 12/1 to 12/9 to roll with us for 1 TB for 43 stars, and long term player for replacement slot. Please see requirements below and feel free to send me any questions.

We have 134+ million GP and more every day, we've already hit 43 stars in TB. Going for 44 next. We're winning battles in DS TB and hitting all stars so far. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

Thanks!
  • We still looking for a new member, talk to Musashi i if you meet the requirements, top guild with easy rules and some of the best players in the game
  • Come talk with Musashi if you want to up your game!
  • Looking for 1 or 2 more people. Come join this amazing guild
  • I’m just at your mins. Just over 1.6 go and just over 2.7 total gp. I’m anywhere between 40-15 in arena rank. Get my 600 everyday. Hmu if u have room.
  • Sure, let's follow up on chat/Discord. Current requirements are-
    "...P2P player, level 85, 1.5 char GP, 2.5 million overall GP, min of 70 7* chars, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena."

More details above. Thanks.
  • Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 12 guild! (139+ million GP, 43 stars in TB!)

We have 139+ million GP and more every day, we've already hit 43 stars in TB. Going for 44 next. Doing very well in TW against 140m+ GP teams. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

Currently ranked top 10 out of all guilds on collection score!

We're already built to take on the new territory battles/territorr wars. Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 12 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 1.6 char GP, 2.6 million overall GP, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 14,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Candidates will need to be at least at the minimum requirements below. Thanks!

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 12 guild! (139+ million GP, 43 stars in TB!)

We have 139+ million GP and more every day, we've already hit 43 stars in TB. Going for 44 next. Doing very well in TW against 140m+ GP teams. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

We're already built to take on the new territory battles/territorr wars. Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 12 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 1.6 char GP, 2.6 million overall GP, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 14,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • NHEF is looking for one member to join our amazing guild. If you want to play with some of the best players in the world and take part in something bigger, please PM Musashi (Guild Leader) about joining. Here are some of the requirements to join. P2P player, level 85, 1.6 char GP, 2.6 million overall GP, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena.."
  • Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 12 guild! (140+ million GP, 43 stars in TB!)

We have 140+ million GP and more every day, we've already hit 43 stars in TB. Going for 44 next. Doing very well in TW against 140m+ GP teams. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

We're already built to take on the new territory battles/territory wars. Top 10 guild in Arena!

Thanks!
  • Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 12 guild! (140+ million GP, 43 stars in TB!)

We have 140+ million GP and more every day, we've already hit 43 stars in TB. Going for 44 next. Doing very well in TW against 140m+ GP teams. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

We're already built to take on the new territory battles/territory wars. Top 10 guild in Arena!

Thanks!
  • NHEF is looking for one member to join our amazing guild. If you want to play with some of the best players in the world and take part in something bigger, please PM Musashi (Guild Leader) about joining. Here are some of the requirements to join. P2P player, level 85, 1.6 char GP, 2.6 million overall GP, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena.."

• Hi I only have 1.7 mil gp. But I get 112 combat waves In LS TB and I can complete all the special missions except the one that requires rolo@7. In DS TB I got 65 waves last time. But I will do much better this coming TB because I have all the required toons now.

Also I get rank 1 in arena and fleet everyday. I have never missed 600 tickets and never will. Also active on discord (Gaintrain@9576).

https://swgoh.gg/u/gaintrain/
  • Chatting with a lot of great players, always good to make new friends. We will need candidates to be at least at the minimum requirements below. Thanks very much!

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 12 guild! (140+ million GP, 43 stars in TB!)

Our top 12 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 2.6 million overall GP, 1.6 char GP, daily players, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 15,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!

We have 140+ million GP and more every day, we've already hit 43 stars in TB. Going for 44 next. Doing very well in TW against 140m+ GP teams. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, everyone has Kenobi 7*.

Our top 12 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 2.6 million overall GP, 1.6 char GP, daily players, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 15,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-accepting-members-for-top-12-guild-140-million-gp-43-stars/p22

Thanks!