Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent global guild (300+m GP)

Replies

• TheSplix
    29 posts Member
    Howdy.

We're looking for P2P player, level 85, 4 million overall GP, 50 g12s, daily players and top 25 in Arena

We are a positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules, but need to contribute 600 daily, Discord. Independent guild. Clean Discord server.

Raids are - Sith raid 12pmEDT, Rancor 1pmEDT, HAAT raid is 2pm EDT. Raid participation is not mandatory.

Guild Refresh is 7:30pm EDT

Discord recruitment server - https://discord.gg/KbmAPH4

Contact our leader if you have questions

Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382

-Splix
  • TheSplix
    29 posts Member
    Hi. We're looking for a new member or two.

Requirements are- P2P player, level 85, 4 million overall GP, 50 g12s, daily players, top 25 in Arena.

Feel free to message our leader with any questions.

Thanks!

Splix
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Currently have a couple alt accounts in for retired members. Looking for a couple players at the requirements below.

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) top 10 independent guild accepting members (232+ million GP, 48 stars in DS TB!)

We have over 232+ million GP and more every day, top 10 independent guild, Traya/Sith t7 raid on farm. 45/45 stars in LS TB completed. 48 stars in DS TB done! We try hard in TWs.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Currently ranked top 10 out of all guilds on collection score!

Our top 10 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 4 million overall GP, 50 g12s, daily players, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days, HSR, etc.. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Norway, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore, Australia and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules. We're an independent guild, always at 50 members and only replace when needed. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 32,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Description/Requirements: Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules, but need to contribute 600 daily, Discord. Independent guild. Clean Discord server.

Raids are - Sith raid 12pmEDT, Rancor 1pmEDT, HAAT raid is 2pm EDT. Times don't change, no surprise raids. we open a registration period the night before. Raid participation is not mandatory.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Looking for a couple players at the requirements below. Have a couple alt accounts in for retired members.

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) top 10 independent guild accepting members (232+ million GP, 48 stars in DS TB!)

We have over 232+ million GP and more every day, top 10 independent guild, Traya/Sith t7 raid on farm. 45/45 stars in LS TB completed. 48 stars in DS TB done! We try hard in TWs.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/

Currently ranked top 10 out of all guilds on collection score!

Our top 10 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 4 million overall GP, 50 g12s, daily players, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days, HSR, etc.. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Norway, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore, Australia and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules. We're an independent guild, always at 50 members and only replace when needed. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 32,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Description/Requirements: Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules, but need to contribute 600 daily, Discord. Independent guild. Clean Discord server.

Raids are - Sith raid 12pmEDT, Rancor 1pmEDT, HAAT raid is 2pm EDT. Times don't change, no surprise raids. we open a registration period the night before. Raid participation is not mandatory.

Thanks!
  • We need a member or two 😊 Read above

Splix
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    27 stars completed in new Geo TB! Looking for a couple new members for retiring members.
  • Balo
    18 posts Member
    Just had a couple members retire and hoping to have someone come join us before next TB (we had 27 stars on the last one)
  • Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) top 20, independent guild accepting members (244+ million GP, 29 stars in Geo TB!)

We have over 244+ million GP and more every day, top 20 independent guild, Traya/Sith t7 raid on farm. 45/45 stars in LS TB completed. 48 in DS TB. 29 stars in new Geo TB done getting close to 30.

Currently ranked top 20 out of all guilds on collection score! We're already built to take on the new territory battles/territory wars. Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 4 million overall GP, 50 g12s, daily players, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days, HSR, etc.. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn top rewards. We're an independent guild, always at 50 members and only replace when needed. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 30,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Description/Requirements: Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules, but need to contribute 600 daily, clean Discord server. Independent guild.

Raid level: HAAT/Rancor t7/Sith t7 raid on farm. All Traya unlocks at this point.
    45/45 stars in LS TB
    48/48 stars in DS TB
    29/33 starts in GeoTB (close to 30 stars)
    Winning in TW

Raids are - Sith raid 12pmEST, Rancor 1pmEST, HAAT raid is 2pm EST. Times don't change, no surprise raids. we open a registration period the night before. Raid participation is not mandatory.

Player level: 85

Thanks!
  • Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) top 20, independent guild accepting members (262+ million GP, 17 stars in Geo TB!)

We have over 262+ million GP and more every day, top 20 independent guild, we're been around since the beginning, always independent. 17 stars in LS Geo TB. 30 stars in DS GeoTB. Getting close to 31. Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules.

but we can use a few more heavy-hitters.

Currently ranked top 20 out of all guilds on collection score! We're a guild with complete collections to take on the new raid or event. Top 20 guild in Arena!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 5 million overall GP, 20 g13s, daily players, top 50 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days, HSR, etc.. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn top rewards. We're an independent guild, always at 50 members and only replace when needed. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 36,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Description/Requirements: Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules, but need to contribute 600 daily, clean Discord server. Independent guild.

17 stars in LS Geo TB.
    30 stars in DS GeoTB. Getting close to 31.
    45/45 stars in LS TB
    48/48 stars in DS TB
    Winning in TW
    Raid level: HAAT/Rancor/Sith raids on farm.

Raids are - Sith raid 12pmEST, Rancor 1pmEST, HAAT raid is 2pm EST. Times don't change, no surprise raids. we open a registration period the night before. Raid participation is not mandatory. TWs are optional to register.

Guild Refresh is 6:30pm EST

Thanks!
  • Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) top 20, independent guild accepting members (267+ million GP, 17 stars in Geo TB!)

We have over 267+ million GP and more every day, top 20 independent guild, we're been around since the beginning, always independent. 17 stars in LS Geo TB. 30 stars in DS GeoTB. Getting close to 31. Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules.

Currently ranked top 20 out of all guilds on collection score! We're a guild with complete collections to take on the new raid or event. Top 20 guild in Arena!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 5 million overall GP, 20 g13s, daily players, top 50 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days, HSR, etc.. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn top rewards. We're an independent guild, always at 50 members and only replace when needed. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 36,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

17 stars in LS Geo TB.
    45/45 stars in LS TB
    48/48 stars in DS TB
    Winning in TW

Raids are - Sith raid 12pmEST, Rancor 1pmEST, HAAT raid is 2pm EST. Times don't change, no surprise raids. we open a registration period the night before. Raid participation is not mandatory. TWs are optional to register.

Thanks!
  • Currently taking new members. Details in post above. Thanks.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) top 20, independent guild accepting members (267+ million GP, 17 stars in Geo TB!)

We have over 267+ million GP and more every day, top 20 independent guild, we're been around since the beginning, always independent. 17 stars in LS Geo TB. 30 stars in DS GeoTB. Getting close to 31. Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules.

17 stars in LS Geo TB.
    45/45 stars in LS TB
    48/48 stars in DS TB
    Winning in TW

Thanks!
  • Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent guild accepting members (300+ million GP)

We have over 300 million GP and more every day, independent guild, we're been around since the beginning, always independent. 17 stars in LS Geo TB. 30 stars in DS GeoTB. Getting close to 31. Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules.

17 stars in LS Geo TB.
    45/45 stars in LS TB
    48/48 stars in DS TB
    Winning in TW

Thanks!