Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent global guild (300+m GP)

Replies

• Bump to first page. At 50 players, but may bring in one more player as a replacement for not meeting the 600 daily energy requirement. Requirements in the first post. No special chat app required. Feel free to send me any questions.

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • We always get really great response from this thread. For people sending me an ally requests, please message me on these forums as well. We'd love to have you bit there are a few questions we have before accepting any player. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. Thanks! Any other players, please apply quickly. We'really always at 50 members and just replace when needed.

Thanks!
  • Looking for a solid guild. I am a daily player without fail. Have pig slayer team that spills over to p2 usually between 2.9 to 3.2 mill. I also have a level 70 alt that needs a home that produces 600 coins daily that can be used if needed player code is 395-562-714
  • Just sent you a reply in PM. If what I sent is acceptable, let's go for it tonight. Feel free to send me any follow up questions. Thanks!
  • Just added another heavy-hitter. We'll take one more tonight who can meet or exceed the requirements in the first post. In a time when guilds are lower requirements desperate for players. We're raising our requirements. It's a really great group of people, lots of heavy-hitters who have been with the game a long time. Our chat is very busy with discussion of high-level aspects of the game (no special chat app required.) We discuss mods, Arena, raid strategy and we joke around a lot too. Send me a message and we can discuss. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're always at 50 members and just replace when needed.

Thanks!
  • I'm in a guild now and have been since the beginning. Leadership has fallen. I'm level 80 w/23 7*...
    I play daily and want in a guild that strives to be #1. Only been in 1 guild and don't want to move twice. Hope to find a home. Thanks
  • ok, can you message me your ally code, and I can take a look? Feel free to message me any questions as well. Looking for the right fit for both the player and our guild. We have a really great group of players. Thanks!
  • RamPage1313
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    This is an amazing guild. Many active and very helpful players.
    Post edited by RamPage1313 on
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Post edited by musashi on
  • Any heavy-hitters looking to go elite? Requirements in the first post, we're always at 50 and just replace when needed. Looking for someone with at least a few premium characters. All our players are level 80, with at least 10 7* level 80 chars. We raid t7s every other day. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions.

Thanks!
  • Forgot to mention for those interested in guild rank, we're currently tied for 20th and continuing to move up. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions.

Thanks!
  • Bump to first. We'll take one more heavy-hitter for out top 20 elite guild. Details/requirements above. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions.

Thanks!

• We'll take one more heavy-hitter for our top 20 elite guild. Details/requirements above. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions.

Thanks!
  • Thanks everyone for the 1.5K views! Messaged with a lot of great players and made some friends. Our elite guild is always at 50 and we just replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy. We're currently looking to take one heavy-hitter for our top 20 elite guild. Details/requirements above. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. This particular slot we're looking for a player with some premium pay to player (P2P) chars. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions.

Thanks!
  • Currently tied for 19th place on the guild leaderboard and continuing to move up!

Our elite guild is always at 50 and we just replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy. We're currently looking to take one heavy-hitter for our top 20 elite guild. Details/requirements above. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. This particular slot we're looking for a player with some premium pay to player (P2P) chars. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions.

Thanks!
  • Currently tied for 17th place on the guild leaderboard and continuing to move up!

Sadly lost one of our heavy-hitters who we really liked. Just one spot open, we are looking for a heavy-hitter to match the won we lost. Our top 20 elite guild is always at 50 and we just replace when needed. Details/requirements above and in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. This particular slot we're looking for a player with some premium pay to player (P2P) chars. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions or requirements.

Thanks!
  • Hey there. I'm interested in joining. Have all the requirements. Wanna check my inventory?
  • Thanks for the post. Sent you a reply.
  • Mushashi, still have place in your guild?thanks for accepting me as ally. I m r2d2 here. Also question is how long it takes ur guild to finish tier 7?
  • Also pls see if I meet ur guild requirement I played everyday... Also need advise... My daily energy is 300+ so I gather I spend 200 crystal I can get to 600 energy per day... So I think I'll meet ur guild 600 energy per day
  • Thanks for the message! And thanks everyone for the over 1.8k views! Currently tied for 17th place on the guild leaderboard and continuing to move up! Just one spot open, we are looking for a heavy-hitter to match one we lost. Our top 20 elite guild is always at 50 and we just replace when needed. Details/requirements above and in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. This particular slot we're looking for a player with some premium pay to player (P2P) chars. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions or requirements.

Thanks!
  • Thanks everyone for the over 1.9k views! Currently tied for 14th place on the guild leaderboard and continuing to move up! We are looking for a heavy-hitter. Our top 20 elite guild is always at 50 and we just replace when needed. Details/requirements above and in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. This particular slot we're looking for a player with some premium pay to player (P2P) chars. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions or requirements.

Thanks!
  • Thanks everyone for the over 1.9k views! Currently tied for 14th place on the guild leaderboard and continuing to move up! We are looking for a heavy-hitter. Our top 20 elite guild is always at 50 and we just replace when needed. Details/requirements above and in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. This particular slot we're looking for a player with some premium pay to player (P2P) chars. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions or requirements.

Thanks!
  • Any spots available ? Very active.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    We've got one slot open we're trying to fill. Do you want to message me your ally code and I will take a look? My ally code is 935-752-382 and requirements are in the first post. Looking forward to chatting with you. Thanks!
  • Bumping this to first as we're looking to close on this tonight. One slot left. Currently tied for 14th place on the guild leaderboard and continuing to move up! We are looking for a heavy-hitter. Our top 20 elite guild is always at 50 and we just replace when needed. Details/requirements above and in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. This particular slot we're looking for a player with some premium pay to player (P2P) chars. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions or requirements.

Thanks!
  • Wow, we hit 2K views! Thanks everyone! I'm glad I got to talk to a lot of great players even if they weren't up to the requirements. Our guild requirements are high, but they have to be for our guild. We'll take one more if it's the right player. We are looking for a heavy-hitter. Our top 20 elite guild is always at 50 and we just replace when needed. Currently tied for 14th place on the guild leaderboard and continuing to move up! Details/requirements above and in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. We discuss mods, Arena, raid strategy and we joke around a lot too. This particular slot we're looking for a player with some premium pay to player (P2P) chars. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions or requirements.

Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Dusting off this thread as we're looking for one replacement. Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter. Details/requirements above and in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 2.2k views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-is-currently-accepting-members-for-high-level-guild/p1

Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited September 2016
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Dusting off this thread as we're looking for one replacement. Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player. Details/requirements above and in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 2.2k views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-is-currently-accepting-members-for-high-level-guild/p1

Thanks!