Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent global guild (300+m GP)

Replies

• Hi SkyLord, everything is in the first post of this thread if you can take a look? Also sent you message with more details. In a nutshell, for Rancor raids start at 12pm EST and finish by 7pm EST, 7 hours later. No registration period. We run every other day consistently. Let me know what you think?

• musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Post edited by musashi on
  • Thanks everyone on the over 3,000 views!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 3k views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • We've got one slot open! We have the new AAT raid up and are having fun!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 3k views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Thanks!

• Dudelebowski
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Still have an opening? 698-358-621 is my code. If interested in me I'll drop my guild and join. I always make 600 and have donated 300 PCs of gear already. I never miss a raid or daily.
  • Hi, thanks for the response, but have to meet the requirements in the first post!
  • Hi everyone! We've got 14 candidates so far, we're working hard to get through all the applicants quickly for 1, possibly 2 slots. Please send me a message and not just an ally code! Because the game names are different than the forum names, hard to make the connections. And yes! We are currently running AAT heroic raids! Thanks!!!

Thanks!

• Hi,
    Is the slot still empty? Im interessting. Im french P2P player since june. Every day in top 10/ top 5 arena. Im looking for big guild To do heroic raid.
    I let toi my ally code 355-489-877.

• I send you a ally invitation in game
  • Hello, if you're still lacking a member, I'm from Singapore. Lvl 81, 40 7*, just looking for a guild that organizes raids at suitable timings. :)
  • Thanks for the post! Yes, please message me your ally code and just let me know if your game name is different. Thx!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited October 2016
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited October 2016
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited October 2016
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited October 2016
  • We've got one slot open! We currently have a new AAT raid open as well!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 3,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Thanks!
  • Is a spot still open?
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Sent you a message. Thanks! If anyone else wants to apply, please send me a message or post to here. Thanks! -

We've got one slot open! We currently have a new AAT raid open as well!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 81+. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 3,500 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Thanks!
  • Hey Gents -

Me and a bud both looking for a high end, dedicated guild in PST time zone. Practiced on tank raid and can contribute 900k+ damage (2%+ per phase).

My ally code:699-836-585. (25 7* including Jedis, wiggs, jawas, rebels, ...)
    His ally code: 171 199 567 (54 7* including Jedis, Droids, Wiggs, Jawas, ...)

Have line/discord. We come as a pair.

Looking for no drama, but nice and coordinated dedicated players.

Hope you have room! Feel free to PM if you do.
    -Groove
  • Thanks for the post! Sure, we can take a look, although not sure we have space for two, was actually looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 81+. Let us talk a look and follow up with some questions on message. Thanks!
  • We've got one slot open! We currently have a new AAT raid open as well!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 81+. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 3,500 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Thanks!
  • Bump for the best guild ever!
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/loumanbeing/

I'm looking for a new guild.
  • Ok, will take a look, thanks!

We've got one slot open! We currently have a new AAT raid open as well!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 81+. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards (and now AAT!). We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 3,600 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Thanks!

• Didn't get a chance to jump on and say goodbye yesterday but I want to wish you all the best. Its been a blast playing with the group and getting to know all you. This guild is the best and with leadership like yours Musashi, it's only getting stronger. Take care and kick **** everyone
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016