Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent global guild (300+m GP)

Replies

• musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for 1 for a player who is retiring from game. We're currently in a t7 of new Sith raid.

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 12 guild! (158+ million GP, already beat Sith t6, 45 stars!)

We have 158+ million GP and more every day, going for 45 stars in next LS TB. Winning in TW. Everyone has IPD and ROLO at 7*. We're working on t7 Sith raid. Check out our roster below.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/ but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Currently ranked top 10 out of all guilds on collection score!

We're already built to take on the new territory battles/territory wars. Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 12 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 3 million overall GP, 1.8 char GP, daily players, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn top rewards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 17,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-accepting-members-158-million-gp-already-beat-sith-t6-45-stars#latest

Discord recruitment server - https://discord.gg/KbmAPH4

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    NHEF is looking for one member to join our amazing guild. If you want to play with some of the best players in the world and take part in something bigger, please PM Musashi (Guild Leader) about joining. Here are some of the requirements to join. P2P player, level 85, 1.6 char GP, 2.6 million overall GP, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena..
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    NHEF is looking for one member to join our amazing guild. If you want to play with some of the best players in the world and take part in something bigger, please PM Musashi (Guild Leader) about joining. Here are some of the requirements to join. P2P player, level 85, 1.8 char GP, 3 million overall GP, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena
  • Moekhaled
    18 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    hello!
    Post edited by Moekhaled on
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for 1 player at this time. We've beaten Sith t7 post STHan nerf.

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 12 guild! (159+ million GP, already beaten Sith t7, 45 stars!)

We have 159+ million GP and more every day, going for 45 stars in next LS TB. Winning in TW. Everyone has IPD and ROLO at 7*. We've beaten new working on t7 Sith raid. Check out our roster below.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/ but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

We're already built to take on the new territory battles/territory wars. Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 12 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 3 million overall GP, 1.8 char GP, daily players, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn top rewards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 17,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-accepting-members-158-million-gp-already-beat-sith-t6-45-stars#latest

Thanks!
  • Options
    I could def help your guild. Do you have discord server?
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    NHEF is looking for one member to join our amazing guild. If you want to play with some of the best players in the world and take part in something bigger, please PM Musashi (Guild Leader) about joining. Here are some of the requirements to join. P2P player, level 85, 1.8 char GP, 3 million overall GP, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Looking for 1 player at this time. We've beaten Sith t7 easily after STHan changes.

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 12 guild! (159+ million GP, already beaten Sith t7, 45 stars!)

We have 159+ million GP and more every day, going for 45 stars in next LS TB. Winning in TW. Everyone has IPD and ROLO at 7*. We've beaten t7 Sith raid after the changes. Check out our roster below.

Our top 12 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 3 million overall GP, 1.8 char GP, daily players, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days, Sith t7. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn top rewards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 17,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-accepting-members-159-million-gp-completed-sith-t7-45-stars#latest

Thanks!
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) accepting members (162+ million GP, completed Sith t7, 45 stars in LS TB!)

We have 162+ million GP and more every day, we've already beaten Sith t7 raid. We're about 46/145 on Traya. 45 stars in LS TB. Winning in TW. Everyone has IPD and ROLO at 7*. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, everyone has Kenobi 7*.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Currently ranked top 10 out of all guilds on collection score! We're already built to take on the new territory battles/territory wars. Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 12 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 3.1 million overall GP, 1.8 char GP, daily players, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn top rewards. We're an independent guild, always at 50 members and only replace when needed. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 18,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Options
    If you are looking for a relaxed group of elite players to complete the Sith Raid with contact Musashi above
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Currently looking for 1 at the requirements below....

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) accepting members (162+ million GP, completed Sith t7, 45 stars in LS TB!)

We have 162+ million GP and more every day, we've already beaten Sith t7 raid. We're about 46/145 on Traya. 45 stars in LS TB. Winning in TW. Everyone has IPD and ROLO at 7*. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, everyone has Kenobi 7*.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/

Currently ranked top 10 out of all guilds on collection score! We're already built to take on the new territory battles/territory wars. Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 12 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 3.1 million overall GP, 1.8 char GP, daily players, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn top rewards. We're an independent guild, always at 50 members and only replace when needed. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 18,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Musashi work Hard to keep the guild in good shape, the requirements are high, but worth. So if you meet the requirements talk to Musashi
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Chatting with a lot of great players, looking for one at the requirements below

Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for one, needs to be at the requirements below...

We have 162+ million GP and more every day, we've already beaten Sith t7 raid. We're about 52/145 on Traya. 45 stars in LS TB. Winning in TW. Everyone has IPD and ROLO at 7*. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, everyone has Kenobi 7*.

Thanks!
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Musashi work a lot to keep the guild in good shape with good vibe. We have great members and look for players for the long haul. The requirements are high, but its worth. Talk with Musashi if you meet the requirements
  • Balo
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for one more player to join our guild. We are a high level, elite guild but still have a relaxed atmosphere. If you are interested, check out the requirements above and contact Musashi.
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    NHEF is looking for one member to join our amazing guild. If you want to play with some of the best players in the world and take part in something bigger, please PM Musashi (Guild Leader) about joining. Here are some of the requirements to join. P2P player, level 85, 1.8 char GP, 3.1 million overall GP, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    The requirements are high, but Musashi work Hard to keep the guild sharp. We look for a new fellow and we have some of the best players in the world, that help each other. Talk with Musashi if you meet the requirements
  • Link39
    206 posts Member
    Options
    NHEF is looking for one member to join our amazing guild. If you want to play with some of the best players in the world and take part in something bigger, please PM Musashi (Guild Leader) about joining. Here are some of the requirements to join. P2P player, level 85, 1.8 char GP, 3.1 million overall GP, daily players, swgoh.gg collection score 50+, top 25 in Arena
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Chatting with a lot of great players, but candidate needs to be at the requirements below...

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) accepting members (163+ million GP, completed Sith t7, 45 stars in LS TB!)

We have 163+ million GP and more every day, we've already beaten Sith t7 raid. We're about 52/145 on Traya. 45 stars in LS TB. Winning in TW. Everyone has IPD and ROLO at 7*. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, everyone has Kenobi 7*.

Thanks!
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    The requirements are high, but worth if you meet. We have great members that help each other, with good vibe, perfect for players that dont like be just numbers. We still looking for a new fellow, Musashi work Hard to keep the guild in good shape, so talk to him if you meet the requirements
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    We use 0 damage registration for all raids, to let people don't loose the prizes of the raids, because even Heroic sith Raid we already mastered
  • Options
    We are still looking for the right person to join our guild. Take a look at the requirements and talk with musashi. I hope you are the one we are looking for.
  • Options
    Looking to replace one after this TB. Please see requirements below...

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) accepting members (164+ million GP, completed Sith t7, 45 stars in LS TB!)

We have 164+ million GP and more every day, we've already beaten Sith t7 raid. We're about 52/145 on Traya. 45 stars in LS TB. Winning in TW. Everyone has IPD and ROLO at 7*. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, everyone has Kenobi 7*.

Thanks!
  • Options
    We are still looking for someone to join us after this Dark Side Territory Battle finishes. All raids are on farm. Check out the requirements to join and talk to our guild leader if you're interested. Hope to see you around!
  • Options
    Spot still open. Easy going group of top players.
  • Oldmanharris86
    26 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    3.08 million gp 349426215 ally code
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll send you a message. We're still looking for one. Current requirements are "P2P player, level 85, 3.1 million overall GP, 1.8 char GP, daily players, top 25 in Arena." Thanks.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Looking to replace one after this TW. Please see requirements below...

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) accepting members (164+ million GP, completed Sith t7, 45 stars in LS TB!)

We have 164+ million GP and more every day, we've already beaten Sith t7 raid. We're about 52/145 on Traya. 45 stars in LS TB. Winning in TW. Everyone has IPD and ROLO at 7*. For HAAT, we have completed over 100 HAATs at this time, everyone has Kenobi 7*.

Thanks!