Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent global guild (300+m GP)

Replies

• We've got one slot open! We currently have a new AAT raid open as well!

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more player.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 82+. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards (and now AAT!). We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 3,800 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!

Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Sent you an ally request. Let me know what you think.
  • Sure, I'll take a look. Also for others sending me ally request, please follow up with a message. Some of the game names are different. Thanks!
  • We've got one slot open! We currently have a t7 AAT raid open as well!

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 82+. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards (and now AAT!). We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 3,800 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!

• Musashi I already have you as an ally. My ign is Kruineph Pennington. I am a daily, active player almost level 84. Here is a link to see my roster.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dcoy04/
    I contribute 600 coins daily, participate in guild donations and have 2 phases covered and actively working on the other 2. I feel I would be a good addition to your guild
  • Hey Kruineph! That's funny, we are allies, I didn't even know, haha. Yeah definitely let's chat about a spot. I'll send you a PM. Thanks!
  • Ok got one, and we'd like to take one more! We currently have a AAT raid open as well!

Thanks!
  • Hello! I've sent a private message on the forums a few days ago but have since received no replies. I was wondering if you're interested.

Many thanks!
  • I just saw your post on the GoH subreddit, figured I'd send you a message over here as well.

Interested in talking to see if I can fit in. Ally code 337-871-899
  • Ok, will take a look on my lunchbreak today ;-) Sorry if I didn't respond quickly, we got 14 players apply all at once. ;-)

We're located here for anyone who wants to take a look - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/ tons of firepower! And we have our website which members are granted access to -
    http://nerfherdereliteforce.clanwebsite.com/

Thanks!
  • Good day today, picked up a new member, we'll take a look at one more heavy-hitter -

We've got one slot open! We currently have a new AAT raid open as well!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 82+. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards (and now AAT!). We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 4,100 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!

• Hi There,

Looking for a new guild after my last guild collapsed.

I have over 30 7* characters and I am midway to level 84. Always finish in the top 50 in the arena and sometime in the top 20 with a solid droid team.

My ally code is 466-417-891.

Cheers
  • Thanks for the message! Sure, we can take a look.
  • Hi. I am also looking for a new guild.

I am a day-one player who took a break for a couple of months when they raised the cap to 80. I'm now back and looking to raid. I'm pretty active and I do 600 a day.

My ally code is 414-263-668. Look forward to hearing from you.

Phyn
  • Thanks for the reply! Please see description above and in first post as spot open is for P2P player, level 82+, top 50 Arena, etc...
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Post edited by musashi on
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
  • Looking to close on this tonight or tomorrow morning before our next t7 AAT raid at 12:30pm EST. Thanks!

We've got one slot open! Need one more for AAT t7!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 82+. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards (and now AAT t7!). We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 4,300 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!

• Bump for an awesome guild with awesome leadership!
  • I am guildless now so if a spot opens up let me know, looks like I was too slow earlier today and you are now full
  • Hi Snoop, just sent you a message! Yes, we do have one spot open and an AAT t7 tomorrow at 12:30pm EST. Let's catch up on message.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    We have an AAT t7 open now. We could use one more heavy-hitter. Thanks!

• musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    We have completed AAT t7 with only 49 players!

but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 83+, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams (i.e. max'ed Droids, Jawas, etc...) Details/requirements in the first post. We run Rancor t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 4,500 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
  • RivvenDarke
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi Musahi,
    left my guild today as they are totally stuck regarding AAT and losing motivation and players.
    Im playing since Jan (L84) and never missed a day since then. Arena top 10 and a solid roster (no ftp).
    Im friednly and team-orientated and definitely looking for a place to stay.
    Ally Code is 851-737-286, an invite would be fine.
    best regards, Rivven
  • Hi there, im currently in a top 100 heroic tank guild. Lvl 84

I have discord and line. Are you still looking for an active player?
  • Thanks everyone! We're reviewing all the candidates. We've successful completed AAT t7 with 49 members and are looking for one more. Just a heads up, we're looking for -

"...P2P player, level 83+, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams (i.e. max'ed Droids, Jawas, etc...) Details/requirements in the first post..."

Thanks!