daka or poggle

My current team is sideous lumi poe and ig 88 and I am stuck between choosing pogglr for the attack up with would synergize well with 88 and Sid or daka to revive lumi/poe for a second Chance

Replies

• That's a tough choice. Daka creates headaches for opposing teams and forces them to focus on her first, but poggle's buff increases your damage output by quite a bit.

I'd suggest using poggle with your main attack squad, then using daka for your final arena fight so that she's there on defense.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Poggle.
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    None of the above.
  • Smite wrote: »
    None of the above.

Why would that be @Smite
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    It's a matter of which team goes first.

Turnmeter manipulation is the key to win. Only poggle will, but only supporting the 88. Daka is dead before she can even move.
  • Aw but poe is one of the fastest in the game and can use taunt to distract them @Smite
  • What would you recommend for a team @Smite
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Poggle, definitely. His skill plus AOE attacks is wicked.
  • Does poggle hit hard like the genosian warrior or anywhere close ? @Nonemo
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Nope, he hits like a very sleepy cancer patient. But you can use Poggle to screw up the opponent's healers. His regular attack has Ability lock. Very useful for disrupting enemy plans.
  • So you would 100℅ rate poggles abiltys over dakas revive and heal ? @Nonemo
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    For PvP Daka is rather useless imho. Too many ways to mess up heals, plus AI is not very good at timing the heals when you're defending. But for PvE questing I guess Daka is nice. But I've finished all DS quests at 3* using no healing at all, so I don't quite see the point of Daka, myself.
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Nope, he hits like a very sleepy cancer patient. But you can use Poggle to screw up the opponent's healers. His regular attack has Ability lock. Very useful for disrupting enemy plans.
    Nonemo wrote: »

I don't even have healers that can be blocked in my team: DPS > Heal.
  • I would have poggle but I believe a better question is luminara or daka?

Sidious
    Poe
    Poggle
    IG-88
    Daka/luminara

Daka stunning throughout the taunt seems useful. I would try both or these out.
  • Llewella wrote: »
    I would have poggle but I believe a better question is luminara or daka?

Sidious
    Poe
    Poggle
    IG-88
    Daka/luminara

Daka stunning throughout the taunt seems useful. I would try both or these out.

Exactly, I'd rather have Daka than Lumi on this team by a lot. Even though you're only running Sid / IG for damage, you'll still have Poggles offense up buff to help with your overall damage output.
  • Unless your Poe can withstand 2 rounds of taunt, else if Poe managed to taunt successfully and all the enemy fire focus on him, his health goes below to the point that Daka needs to heal him, then Daka can't perform her stunned like vegetable act. Then Poe dies a hero death and all the enemy fire focus on Daka. In the end, she died like a stunned vegetable without stunning anyone....
  • Short answer is Both and they farm differently. So the question is Poe or 5555 or Daka, then Poogle or 88 or ...you name it. Poogle spice your team and ONLY MAKES SENSE IF HIGH aoE or high single dps plan, sometimes with aid from a taunter.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Short answer is Both and they farm differently. So the question is Poe or 5555 or Daka, then Poogle or 88 or ...you name it. Poogle spice your team and ONLY MAKES SENSE IF HIGH aoE or high single dps plan, sometimes with aid from a taunter.

Have you ever seen Sideous' AOE boosted by Poggle?
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    I run:

Phasma (leader)

Poe (tank)

FOO (support)

Ben (debuff)

TFP (damage)

"Between Poe and FOO, I have the odds advantage that one of them will act before the enemys Poe. If either of them do act before the enemy Poe, then this team will manipulate the turns to such a high degree that sometimes, the enemy team never takes an action." - Pilot