Credits, need more credits

Need more credits!!

Replies

• you can buy them with crystals.
  • Hint: Do you Gw now....
  • Lol, i want to find the guy who rebuked my after l complained mods would make the credit crunch worse.
  • Agreed, I can easily complete GW within 20 minutes every day, but my credits remain at four figures, all went to the MOD... Can't upgrade either the star or level...
  • The inflation credit ratio too new toons surpasses credit heist top reward 10m and 5m basic, we need a new rewarding credit event that creates a win win stuation for the Devs and satisfaction of the players and Guilds. Instead of resources; skimpy 1m for gems, cant we pay some ratio of gems for an other toon event that earns credits? And a lot of them? That we can launch more squads and battle it out and get Rich? And upgrade our mods and toon pow?
  • I actually make money when i farm mods, since i only upgrade worth while ones, seems like you are wasting creds on mods that dont have +speed?
  • Are credits really a problem for most people? I'm sitting on over 50 million and can't seem to spend it fast enough.
  • Darthpippa wrote: »
    you can buy them with crystals.

If you want to apply at EA go to the careers section
  • Are credits really a problem for most people? I'm sitting on over 50 million and can't seem to spend it fast enough.

Really?
  • Are credits really a problem for most people?

Yes

Slow clap for this guy...
  • More credits would definitely be welcome.
  • I'd be happy if Credit Heist would drop three million minimum on both tries.

Then at least I could level a character to 85
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    meh
    The only thing i can use credits for is boosting GP (leveling low geared and low starred characters to lvl 85). I'll manage without cr/appy toons at lvl 85. Giving more credits now will enevitably lead to a gigantic surplus down the line (wich is obviously already does, just not that fast).
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    meh
    The only thing i can use credits for is boosting GP (leveling low geared and low starred characters to lvl 85). I'll manage without cr/appy toons at lvl 85. Giving more credits now will enevitably lead to a gigantic surplus down the line (wich is obviously already does, just not that fast).

I think it's a given that people who don't spend credits, don't need more credits. Lol.
  • Sothe wrote: »
    I'd be happy if Credit Heist would drop three million minimum on both tries.

Then at least I could level a character to 85
    Me too. It's annoying how hard it is to grab a high level reward. Most of the time i only got 2.5million each time. :/

• Shenanigans052
    1681 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Are credits really a problem for most people? I'm sitting on over 50 million and can't seem to spend it fast enough.

You have all your toons maxed out?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    snowhut wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    meh

I think it's a given that people who don't spend credits, don't need more credits. Lol.

but every player spends credits...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Necro @Kyno

What's your secret? I sat at 100 million before TB began and now I'm at 100k.
  • Lebronaims wrote: »
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    you can buy them with crystals.

If you want to apply at EA go to the careers section

@Lebronaims what did my post from over a year ago have to do with applying for a job at EA ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    closed necro.
This discussion has been closed.