Lurker just joined the forums

Hey guys,

Been lurking here for over a month now and believe it or not, compared to the other forums I read, this one is actually constructive except for the few.

Was wondering if there's anyone from my server active here, give us a shoutout!

P.S GW was easy today

Replies

• Welcome to the Forum!

bPiJg8i.gif
  • Welcome to the fray, meatbag!

- Robotched
  • Welcome. I was the same & I am slowly building up a post-count here. And I agree - compared to some others, this is a fairly constructive and flame-resistant forum. Mostly.

By the way . . . how can you tell what server you are on? I don't have my tablet with me so I cannot tell now, but I am curious how to find it.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    DarthLynch wrote: »
    By the way . . . how can you tell what server you are on? I don't have my tablet with me so I cannot tell now, but I am curious how to find it.

You can't. There have been a few grassroots server threads started by forum users who recognize each other's forum handles from in game names.
  • This is one of the worst forums I've seen. To many children. Welcome though.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    ^^ that guy being one of them. Anyone who's played more than just this game and been a member of the forum community knows that's far from true.

Aside from that welcome!
  • Telaan wrote: »
    DarthLynch wrote: »

You can't. There have been a few grassroots server threads started by forum users who recognize each other's forum handles from in game names.

Aahh thanks. I've seen so many posts from people discussing "my server" that I thought there was a way to ID it. I can do a little research then & try to figure this out.