Stupid **** Jawas!

Is DS 5-K the DS equivalent of LS 4-L (just an insane difficulty jump) or am I jut playing it wrong? I don't have Daka unlocked (so no real healer) and those **** Jawas just murder me with their AOE's. And it's not like I've got a team of scrubs, either:

4* Phasma (L) gear 6
4* Sid gear 7
4* Dooku gear 6
3* FOST gear 6
4* Ventress gear 5

Replies

• No Talia?
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • KitsuAeryn
    201 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The quickest fix is to scan your remaining gear slots to see if any of them add a chunk of HP to your team. Assuming they're all leveled up as high as they can go, that's all you can do without increasing the stars or adding a healer. Although without any 5-star characters I think you've done quite well to have almost cleared the tables as-is!

I blasted the jawas apart using a droid team, of all things. HK47's leader ability gave me a ton of extra turn meter and the jawas fold like origami to high-damage bursts. That said, my team is 6- and 7-stars so it might not have mattered what I used at that point.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Yeah, can't add any more gear until I unlock the farmable purple (all gear 6 players are just missing that one last purple slot).

My Talia isn't very well geared or levelled, mostly cause I realized pretty early on that her masochistic heal was more comedy than useful, although I am starting to reconsider.

I'm thinking that I need some kind of high damage AOE of my own (kinda like my Lando, but DS), although I'm not sure if there really is a DS Lando....
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    If you don't already have her unlock Daka now. She is close to must have in later DS missions. Secondly, focus more on starring up your toons. They're rather low star.
  • Solid advice. I've been holding off on Daka because I wanted to get my 4* CT-5555 to 5*, but I'm wondering if I need to switch gears. Of course, I'm stalling out on LS too because of an underpowered LS team. Oh well. Maybe I just need more patience to make my team(s) stronger.
  • KitsuAeryn
    201 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    IG88 provides a powerful DS AoE attack. Sid and Kylo do, too. Neither of them are Lando, but then again, who is?

You could also try an Offense Down approach using Tarkin or an Ability Lock approach using Fett and IG88 or similar. I think the advice to get a Daka up and running is a good one, too. The stuns are useful and so are the resurrections.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • JayBeefed
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Thanks guys. For now I guess I'll put my 5555 on hold and switch over to Daka. Maybe not quite as good on Arena, but I need to move forward in the tables to get that purple gear.

I should have Kylo in a few days, and I have a 2* IG-86 (lvl 1, gear 1). Is IG-86 worth lvl'ing and gearing for his AOE instead of starting fresh on IG-88? **edit: I just looked and yeah, I see that IG-86 doesn't have an AOE. ****.