4* Phasma gear 6
4* Opress gear 5
4* jedi consular gear 5
3* plo koon gear 5
3* asajj ventress gear 5
2* RG gear 6
3* luke gear 5
3* qui gon jinn gear 4

and working on fives (28/50), old daka (45/80) and bobafett (43/80)
also vader (69/80)

I used to run Talia instead of GS but I realised she didn't do a lot

Sidious was good too but he was too fragile

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Shift to a meta:
    Dooku, GS, Rey, QGJ, RG
    Dooku, GS, Rey, Daka, RG

Anakin, Aayla, RG, 5s, (Rey, GS, Rex/Sun Fac)

Also you can throw in Old ben for dooku, as he is better due to TM gains + offence down debuff.

Ima is good as a leader, but right now Anakin is king since he gives +30% offence to clones and jedi.

If you run Ima, be sure to run QGJ, Aayla, then RG+5s. You want as much HP and counters as possible.

Lumi/Sid suck. Don't use them. Everyone else will out-pace them after lvl 70.
  • @Toukai
    wow hard to hear, Lumi is my best character

Those seem like good teams, but there are a lot of characters I'm nowhere close to getting (rey, aayla, anakin)
    I could do the first team you mentioned, Dooku, GS, RG, QGJ but I would need someone to replace Rey, Ima Gun Di could work? he hits hard and is quite tanky and hits even harder with his basic attack against droids. I could also use Lumi until I find a replacement I guess

I was also wondering who could I farm from shipments (maybe STHan is a better option, more easily farmable than RG?) or maybe Leia could work as a Rey replacement
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    @westenger
    Sorry, I was on lunch.

There is really no replacement for Rey... but, based on what you have:
    Ima is okay, but he really needs to be leader to be super effective. Otherwise, he is just going to to be a decent attacker with no super burst (like Rey). He will also be heavily controlled by other Dooku's or jedi-hate characters.

I'd only put him as a non-leader on an Anakin team to capitalize on the bonus dmg + big hit points.

Dooku, RG, GS, QGJ, Lumi are good for now. You can swap Lumi for Daka/5s when the time comes.

You can also swap Dooku for Phasma if you want to go more RNG on attack. However, without dodges it can bite you in the butt on defense.

Right now, outside of dodge, the biggest meta is heavy hp with counters. Those teams are:
    Rex, 5s, RG, Echo, Rey (non counter team, but it negates crit teams and does insane damage)
    Anakin, Aayla, RG, Sun Fac, 5s

or a combination of those teams + a daka/GS/QGJ or two. With the Anakin lead, you can swap Sun Fac for Rey/QGJ/GS if you dont have the p2w character. It's a bit of a grind, but the amount of HP you have and damage is pretty unreal.
  • @Toukai

I'll think about all this and see what I can do, I really appreciate it, thank you
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    +1 Work on qgj and rg, regardless of who u want to use in arena.
  • @LastJedi

thanks, already doing that