When are Mod upgrading & removal costs, drop rates, etc going to be adjusted?

I was all for the nerf, the game needed it to stay playable, but they nerfed too hard and even decided to make some of our best & most costly mods useless by changing the main stat on them. So now we players are in damage control mode, reworking and replacing mods so they are beneficial again. But there are some prohibitive problems that need to be taken care of beforehand ...

The cost to upgrade is just too high, especially for what little benefits the char receives now. The removal cost is also to high, and it must be done cuz a lot of my best mods were made useless by the backdoor main stat switcharoo. Drop rates are horrible, currently 1 of every 5 SIMs drops a mod for me.

We were told mod upgrade price would be adjusted, we were told drop rate would be better then shard drop rate, we were told a lot of things in the announcement you did make, which still hasn't happened yet. But it seems you did more unannounced and we're still waiting for what was promised :/

I'm hoping you all are just fine tuning mods and and figuring out a fair way to make right all the wrong that happened. A lot of us dedicated players feel burned, ignored, and just brush aside ...again :/

@EA_Jesse
@CG_JohnSalera

Replies

• Options
    Thursday at 1432.
  • Salty01
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry, 10 Chewey shards are on the way. That will fix everything.
  • Options
    I'd like to know the odds of getting the mod we're looking for.

Say you're looking for a t5 health mod with a 24% potency primary.

How much cantina energy would we have to go through to get this? How many possible combinations are there, if a mod drops at all?

This is the worst. @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera you have players LEAVING the game over this and other recent blunders. When will you listen to the players? After sales have dropped so much that people start losing their jobs?
  • Options
    I'd like to know the odds of getting the mod we're looking for.

Say you're looking for a t5 health mod with a 24% potency primary.

How much cantina energy would we have to go through to get this? How many possible combinations are there, if a mod drops at all?

This is the worst. @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera you have players LEAVING the game over this and other recent blunders. When will you listen to the players? After sales have dropped so much that people start losing their jobs?

0.05%

Genuine
  • Options

I suspect they are too busy recovering from their jaunt to London that we all paid for.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    Salty01 wrote: »
    Don't worry, 10 Chewey shards are on the way. That will fix everything.

They couldn't even get that right! I'm still waiting on my 'first set' of chewie shards (got set 2 and 3 but not 1).
  • GodsNotDead_1
    111 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    A soon as they get enough money from us, after that they prepare a new way to make us spend more money, and then you can expect a small little "fixed" full of new bugs with out fixing the old ones just to get more money from us. And for some reason bugs conveniently only affects us getting less not getting more .
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_JohnSalera

Any word on upgrade/removal costs and drop rates? We seriously can't be charged the same ammount as we were when they we're first released now that they've been nerfed into dirt. Someone has got to at least make this right :/
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to see a response on this too. It's been four full days since it all went down, and high time to make things at least a little more right.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I was all for the nerf, the game needed it to stay playable, but they nerfed too hard and even decided to make some of our best & most costly mods useless by changing the main stat on them. So now we players are in damage control mode, reworking and replacing mods so they are beneficial again. But there are some prohibitive problems that need to be taken care of beforehand ...

The cost to upgrade is just too high, especially for what little benefits the char receives now. The removal cost is also to high, and it must be done cuz a lot of my best mods were made useless by the backdoor main stat switcharoo. Drop rates are horrible, currently 1 of every 5 SIMs drops a mod for me.

We were told mod upgrade price would be adjusted, we were told drop rate would be better then shard drop rate, we were told a lot of things in the announcement you did make, which still hasn't happened yet. But it seems you did more unannounced and we're still waiting for what was promised :/

I'm hoping you all are just fine tuning mods and and figuring out a fair way to make right all the wrong that happened. A lot of us dedicated players feel burned, ignored, and just brush aside ...again :/

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera
    LOL. You realize in their minds this was already done.

@CG_NotReallyAJedi Getting players Excited with a bending of the truth 07/13/2016

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/54316/update-on-mods-and-a-note-about-getting-stuck-in-the-mod-tutorial#latest

"The first update, which should go out today, will be the first of two changes related to the Mods system. While today’s update won’t directly affect Mods themselves, it will reduce how many insignificant Mods you can receive and will ideally let you focus on getting the Mods you need with the substats that are important to the characters you’re upgrading."

@CG_NotReallyAJedi announcement starting Precraft 2.0 Where the community was told prices would be flattened, drop rates would be better than shards, etc. 07/14/2016. This update went live 07/14/2016

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/54447/mods-update-ii-whats-going-live-first#latest