Have you accidentally bought energy refreshes because of the new multi-sim interface design choice?

Eleazusthebold
58 posts Member
edited July 2016

Have you accidentally bought energy refreshes because of the new multi-sim interface design choice? 38 votes

Yes, and it needs to be changed!
26%
FightonNonValidUserHotsdontfallRDSBanditBWSkynobiEleazustheboldQyxstyxEatMoreLobsterNobodyForgoodnesssake 10 votes
No, I always sim super slow to savor the game.
73%
StarSonMofojokers1992GwonkCaptain_ReynoldspapnworsYudokaZiggy23wrilleyMasteryodaSikhoItsJarJarBinkzMarkatonaSamuraiIsaiah_THE_JediEventineElessedilCsakaVaders_CodpieceNguerraCEG9876Nastynas91 28 votes

Replies

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    No. I usually don't click that quickly to get past the Are You Sure? message when buying a refresh.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    I don't sim super slow. But I know enough to pay attention to confirmation messages.
  • Eleazusthebold
    58 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Im always siming pretty fast, and it seems shady they put the purchase icon to buy energy w/ crystals in the same spot your right thumb clicks sim. Maybe it wasnt premeditated but it was not thought out properly.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    I have not encountered what you all seem to be talking about. How can you SIM too fast? You're only simming once now.
  • Yes, and it needs to be changed!
    hhooo wrote: »
    I have not encountered what you all seem to be talking about. How can you SIM too fast? You're only simming once now.

Well you dont sim all at once when you need a few items. All they need to do is move that message down or up so the purchase button is not in the same place as the sim button.
  • No, I always sim super slow to savor the game.
    I mean, id try reading before you click yes, that might work.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Well you dont sim all at once when you need a few items. All they need to do is move that message down or up so the purchase button is not in the same place as the sim button.

What button? There's SIM, the X, and increase or decrease all right in the center the screen with everything else covered. What message?

Even if you're moving around between nodes, the refresh button and the SIM button are on opposite sides of the screen. Could you post a picture?
  • Yes, and it needs to be changed!
    You are clicking multisim, and sim over and over. Then when you run out of energy or sim cards when you click multisim the message changes to purchase instead of sim.
  • No, I always sim super slow to savor the game.
    Sometimes the client seems to run slow and doesn't respond to taps right away, so I go to tap again and just before I do, it responds and the screen changes, which can result in accidental taps on the wrong controls. It hasn't caused me to accidentally buy anything, but I can see how it might cause a problem in some cases.
  • Nobody
    225 posts Member
    Once, but now super careful
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

What button? There's SIM, the X, and increase or decrease all right in the center the screen with everything else covered. What message?

Even if you're moving around between nodes, the refresh button and the SIM button are on opposite sides of the screen. Could you post a picture?

If you are trying to sim just a single battle, because you only need 1 item, you hit multi-sim, then continue or whatever. So I get it, maybe. Except that the messages look nothing alike. They even added color to some of the text to make the confirmation stand out.

I get the frustration, OP (I have accidentally bought node refreshes when I meant to buy energy refreshes, but my own fault), but really you just need to pay better attention.
  • Eleazusthebold
    58 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I admit if I look before I leap this wouldnt happen. However, in the past the buy energy button has never overlapped another message. IMO this should be streamlined better so accidents dont happen.

• wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Your options are silly. I voted no, because I don't think it needs to be changed. I have at various times refreshed when I didn't mean to, but I take credit for that because it's me not paying attention.

I have also refreshed Cantina at 400 meaning to refresh regular energy at 50.

Everyone has derp moments.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    No. But hey sometimes I think I am the smartest person alive. So, go figure.
    Anyway you can call me humble. :D