Should the Retreat option be Removed from Galactic War

124Next

Replies

• J7000 wrote: »
    Kaevad2000 wrote: »
    CharLieTao wrote: »
    I believe that the retreat option should be removed from galactic war. I do not think that it is within the spirit of the game and that it is a form of cheating the game against its design. People who use this option have no real skill at the game and are receiving undeserved rewards as a result.

Do you agree? What do you think?

P.S. I'm lvl 60 - never used retreat option and I am still to get my first completion. I will not cheat the game

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!!!!!!!!????????

Very!

Jokes on you lol retreat made GW even easier xD now you can undo mistakes and keep trying till RNG favours you? Dooku didn't Stun? Retreat till he does, Daka didn't revive? Retreat till she does? Enemy Daka stunned you? Retreat and try again.

That's a good observation. Daka is now even more viable in GW and so is Dooku.. Just keep restarting until you get 2 stuns. However once you are level 70 expect GW to be way harder to complete even by using RNG strategy. Glad I farmed most of what I needed from GW already

You do know that if you retreat and begin with the exact same team, and take the exact same actions, every stun, damage and opponent action will be exactly the same, right?

I feel like this is so much worse than the original retreat option. Retreat required some skill before, now its just a trial and error system. Keep retreating and changing your team/actions until you get the desired result...seems fun!
  • RAMifications
    189 posts Member
    edited January 2016

Like I said children - play in the spirit of the game.

Well, at first I thought you had some valid points that I happened to disagree with. Now I just think you are a ****.

But now I see retreat, is just force close for everyone lol. Guess you were wrong!
    --Nud Stark--
  • Kaevad2000
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Lol - yes the devs saw my one opinion and changed the game as a result.

If course it's all my fault

Don't be silly - Grow up a bit
  • Brownie wrote: »
    J7000 wrote: »
    CharLieTao wrote: »
    I believe that the retreat option should be removed from galactic war. I do not think that it is within the spirit of the game and that it is a form of cheating the game against its design. People who use this option have no real skill at the game and are receiving undeserved rewards as a result.

Do you agree? What do you think?

P.S. I'm lvl 60 - never used retreat option and I am still to get my first completion. I will not cheat the game

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!!!!!!!!????????

Very!

Jokes on you lol retreat made GW even easier xD now you can undo mistakes and keep trying till RNG favours you? Dooku didn't Stun? Retreat till he does, Daka didn't revive? Retreat till she does? Enemy Daka stunned you? Retreat and try again.

That's a good observation. Daka is now even more viable in GW and so is Dooku.. Just keep restarting until you get 2 stuns. However once you are level 70 expect GW to be way harder to complete even by using RNG strategy. Glad I farmed most of what I needed from GW already

You do know that if you retreat and begin with the exact same team, and take the exact same actions, every stun, damage and opponent action will be exactly the same, right?

I feel like this is so much worse than the original retreat option. Retreat required some skill before, now its just a trial and error system. Keep retreating and changing your team/actions until you get the desired result...seems fun!

Yep, you just change the stun lol, stun didn't land on Poe? Reset and try it on someone else, then restart and try on Poe again. Rinse repeat till Poe or whoever is stunned etc.