Changing GW from Twelve Player Arena Teams to Twelve Progressively Harder AI Teams.

War
932 posts Member
edited July 2016
Fighting twelve player arena teams has been getting harder and harder because it's just that, twelve player made teams. These are teams that players make to be unbeatable in the arena, so how are we supposed to beat twelve of them.

Mods are now the string the broke the camel's back, I haven't even managed to fully mod my main team much less get started on my GW teams with how expensive they are to upgrade, and your expecting us to fight twelve player teams that are now using mods.

I think GW should be reworked into twelve progressively harder AI teams. Now I know that could get stale fast, but there are enough teams in the game, like scoundrels, Jedi, Sith, Empire, Rebels, etc. That they could create a large number of AI teams of different make ups and power levels that get randomly placed on each node when you reset GW.

Like one day node one is a Nighsister team, but the next day its a Jedi team. Node seven could also be a Nightsister team but with a much higher power level to match it being node seven. With so many characters and teams, they could create a large variety of AI teams for GW. Plus that would actually be more variety then the same old, this is the current meta so here's twelve teams revolving around that meta.

Replies