Will we get an answer today? 7/20

Prev1
I_WANT_YODA
540 posts Member
edited July 2016
This is just for fun. So this poll doesn't get taken down, abide by the rules please.

Hot topic: Galactic War. Thousands of comments have been made across many posts in General and Feedback, yet we've not seen any responses from the Company.

Do you think we'll get some sort of response today?
Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...

Will we get an answer today? 7/20 216 votes

Yes
2%
Drake23MarkatonaWedge_Was_BestVirusMaximus21pm89 5 votes
No
97%
TaniwhascubaAdormeTagichatnDarthMasterShawnStarSonBenjileeroyjenkinsshampoodano7591LordStylingbenacrowWhiteroomTheShadow1983Mofojokers1992JaceousprimeMASSHOLEMcPot45ArtasSilleck 211 votes

Replies

• ATSpain
    152 posts Member
    No
    Why even ask? It's not like they care about anything but money! We would hear something if Team Instinct says they are boycotting again but that's all
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    This poll is inaccurate. We saw something from them. They said its Working as Intended and we should all shut our traps and enjoy not completing it (or our whopping 60k more credits if we manage to finish it!).

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50943/recent-tweak-to-galactic-war-tuning#latest

I may be paraphrasing. But it is there.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Yes
    I still believe in the Devs ;-)
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • No
    T minus 20 seconds before communist state of America censors this poll
  • SlyGambit wrote: »
    This poll is inaccurate. We saw something from them. They said its Working as Intended and we should all shut our traps and enjoy not completing it (or our whopping 60k more credits if we manage to finish it!).

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50943/recent-tweak-to-galactic-war-tuning#latest

Dated July 1st, it's currently July 20th.
  • OniRenkai
    103 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    No
    ;-)
  • Hambone
    79 posts Member
    Drake23 wrote: »

...all evidence to the contrary.

In other news, yesterday the Easter Bunny eloped with the Tooth Fairy. They had a beautiful and heart-felt private ceremony in Taos with their closest friends and family in attendance.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Dated July 1st, it's currently July 20th.

Did you read it? They said it's fine. They're not going to change it. What part of their 2 week paid Summer vacation to spend what is left of their profits as their Apple store gross plummets do you think changed their option in that time? The beautiful scantily clad bikini wearing women on the beaches of the Greek Isles? The beer and white sausages of Munich? Canyoning in the Swiss Alps?

Do you think they were skydiving in Interlaken and as they jumped out of the plane in view of the beautiful mountains and lakes they thought, 'You know. Maybe GW is supposed to be fun or at least profitable? I'm going to change everything the moment I get back to work. Right after I email to let them know I need to spend another couple weeks to take in the full beauty of the French Riviera."

Paraphrasing, again. Maybe.
  • No
    GW is working as intended. That was the last statement, so no we will not hear anything. Put it to rest already and focus on a different topic.
  • No
    I am actually looking foward to this weeks community post as alot of things need to be talked about.

Problem is if they are going to or not...
  • My GW completely changed today. For some reason only node 6 was really tough. Node 10 was a semi-tough team, but nothing crazy like before. Nodes 9, 11, and 12 were easy non-upgraded teams. Just yesterday my nodes 6, 9 and 10 were all ridiculously difficult.

Did this happen to anyone else?
  • No
    SlyGambit wrote: »

Yeah, there has already been an answer to the GW situation... We rather need an answer about the mod and credit situation.
  • No
    We understand that you are looking for answers. We are aware of your concern on this matter. We are discussing the possible answer to the concern of if you will get answers today and will update you as soon as we know.
  • Max10
    43 posts Member
    No
    Nothing is going to be said. They answer to shareholders. They are willing to tick some people off, make them quit and take a 35% cut in revenue for a couple of weeks if it means that in the near future people will move on, new players will come in and people will pay for their new setup which requires even more money to spend to compete at the top.
    P.T. Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute."
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    No
    I honestly don't expect anything in the form of communication until Friday and even then it may be what @DarthMasterShawn said. They won't address GW. It's already been said there's no plans to change it.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • While true, I did read the post when it was made and recall the last sentence of monitoring player feedback to decide if further tweaks are needed.
  • No
    I'm really not sure.. I think we will get an answer today tbh.. They normally put out updates on Tuesdays or Wednesday's. Surely they won't leave us in the dark for much longer....... right? :/. I don't even care about galactic war difficulty, I just want some freaking credits from it. 500k is nothing.
  • WhaleKiller1
    517 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    No
    Nope. They're hoping you'll buy credit packs instead.

There's definitely a mass exodus of players who've been around for a while as well as wallets being closed. It's seen across multiple guilds. If the execs want to keep revenue coming in they'd better hope to get a lot of new players who don't know any better. Soon. I don't have much problem with the GW but the mod bait and switch situation has my wallet closed permanently unless there's a resolution. I've been conserving my crystals by doing less refreshes.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Thing is, the game has been super terrible for new players ever since level 80 cap came out. Now it's terrible for everyone. I'm not sure who they're counting on here.
  • No
    Ea/CG don't know what do to do next. They're running out of **** and half baked 'improvements'. Fix what you have!!
  • fvsj33a
    17 posts Member
    Sad to say but refreshing this forum looking for response from devs is as much fun as playing game.
  • No
    fvsj33a wrote: »
    Sad to say but refreshing this forum looking for response from devs is as much fun as playing game.
    Speaking the truth there!!!
  • No
    Ea/CG don't know what do to do next. They're running out of **** and half baked 'improvements'. Fix what you have!!

It's pretty simple. Tame the GW since so many people can't beat it even with modded teams, and return the credits people spent on super mods so we can choose which mods to level with the nerfed stats.

Also, improve mod drop rates and eliminate the possibility of getting a 3* mod in the tier III challenge. It really has created another precraft situation.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Drake23 wrote: »

Believe they exist? Yeah, sure...me too.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • FloCyto9009
    71 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    No
    EA has stopped addressing technical issues, which tells me the "off switch" is coming... Please prove me wrong, EA!!!
  • No
    EA has stopped addressing technical issues, which tells me the "off switch" is coming...
    You mean [SIM] button, for forum posts, surely.
  • No
    EA_Jesse just said on Friday that they have no plans to change GW. Also they think their is enough access to credits in the game.

While I don't like either answer, they have addressed it many times.
  • Yes
    Yes, but the reply will be "It is working as planned" or "We are monitoring the issue"
  • No
    Larfleeze wrote: »
    EA_Jesse just said on Friday that they have no plans to change GW. Also they think their is enough access to credits in the game.

Yep, and as more people exit the game the champagne stops flowing they'll wish they showed more concern for those who pay the bills.
  • Larfleeze wrote: »

Is that from the tweak post or something different?