This is my Galactic war's story (warning - lots of pictures)

Hi I just want to show how I finish my yesterday's GW.

Fyi, There are 12 rounds with first are 6 easy and last 6 are hard ones (including one that might need sacrifice / retreat / fc or all of those options)

Round 1 - Easy peasy. no skill needed at all to finish them off
2ymwo3s.png

Round 2 - Same like round one, I just use a heal from JC to make sure all 5 ready with full hp for the next round
fem2ps.png

Round 3 All same...Finish the round with only 2 characters with no full health (5/6 bar)on my luminara and poggle but still no serious threat at all
35kq5a1.png

Round 4 - Surprisingly all crits come out to kill sidious and luminara in first 2 turns...no big problems at all
rjqpar.png

Round 5 - still not really a threat for my main team but I used a retreat to fill my JC's heal cooldown to zero
2r7lp2g.png

Round 6 - I am so sorry I forgot to screenshoot the enemy but in this round It was easy and no retreat or anything else needed

Round 7 - This is the difficulty of Galactic war starts to begin.
vx110x.png

After some time I managed to kill the other 2 guy and did the retreat so I can heal poggle straight away with others (this is one of good timing to retreat)
10584zm.png

Put my team back straight away after the retreat and killed vader and urrrrurrrrur. After that I put my luminara 1 on 1 with Jedi in order to make her heals cooldwon reduce to zero and win the fight
jv0leh.png

Round 8 - Interesting enemy team
2rcpyr9.png

So after I took down Old Daka, my team looks like this (Poggle looks tired) - another retreat is coming
mlqjkn.png

After I retreated, I replaced my poggle with one of stromtrooper Lvl 41 ( Gear III only) - AI likes to attack low health characters or easy characters. I did not have screenshoot when its happening, but that stromtrooper was lucky, he dodged like twice and being revived once by old daka. Here is the final screenshoot for that round with only dooku left and my stromtrooper being dead already.
2exrg61.png

Round 9 - This is the Joker round - a round where you need to do many times retreat or fc or sacrifices or losing your main characters.
rbbk8w.png

So I started with these 5. after 2 turns, my talia (Purple, 5* and Lvl 60) was dead. then I decided to retreat. Their sidious was dead also.
2zokgt2.png

I picked Ewok Elder ( Lvl 46, Not purple) just for the sake of his heals and turned out very bad. He was dead at the first shot and I do not know why but I was losing my JC with those 4 enemies still standing. Thats when I decided to force close (otherwise I might only last for another 2 rounds or win it without JC, no one knows)
b3sgt1.png

I was confused, who should I pick and it went back to my main character which is tired poggle. It was a correct decision since I did not lose any of my players and killed them all with some skills were ready to use for next round
bi6qfa.png

Round 10 - After I passed the joker round, I was pretty confident with the rest of rounds. This round is straight away win since I killed his IG-88 in the first turn and stunned luminara and killed her before she began to attack
8zn3nn.png
2gumyxi.png

Round 11 - Sacrifice round. The first time I saw this round, I believe its time to use my C squad to make them use their skills.

2i0lqw.png

I was naive since team C did not have enough endurances, health and defences to lure AI to use their ultimate ( They did use ultimate but only from JC and Kylo Ren)
14j3fxz.png

After they wiped my team c, I put my main team straight away after that and dominated the enemy team perfectly
o2z50.png

Did the retreat to erased immunity from Daka (after killed kylo) and win the match
1zexmad.png

Round 12 - Final round - Look at that team....1000% easy win right?
2e0r80w.png

It started badly. do we need to retreat? Nah. force close? Nah.
263vec2.png

never give up folks..
2itold0.png

it became like this...
34resgm.png

Ow yeahhh.......Victory and complete GW...
9fuqsx.png

For those who never seen round 12 rewards
2s1lpx1.png

Conclusion:
Force close = 1 time (wrong tactic)
Retreat = 4 times
sacrifice = 1 time (my C team)
estimated time to complete = an hour more or less
Difficulty for that GW = I gave it 3 stars (out of 5)

1 star = No one dies, only use 5 main characters (main team)
2 stars = No one dies, use less than 10 characters
3 stars = a few characters only dies but not half , use more than 10 characters
4 stars = more than half of your characters are dead, meet fotp - leila team or similar teams like that
5 stars = almost 70-90% of your character dies, meet fotp - leila - poe - 2 other characters team

Goodluck peeps!!

ps: if you want to comment something negative, please make sure you can complete GW until round 10 with any possible ways(retreat, sacrifice, force close, time chosen) otherwise you just a hater.

Replies

• I find battle 8 to be the hardest nearly every time. Anyway, good job
  • I was expecting an interesting story, instead it reads like "I completed GW because I am the boss"

P.S.

I can complete GW :wink:
  • I complete GW everytime but still it was a nice read. Make it a Series! :D

• I was expecting an interesting story, instead it reads like "I completed GW because I am the boss"

P.S.

Well it's hard to disagree...

But... I have to admit it's always nice to look at the game with someone else's eyes. So I read it all and I had fun

Just to advise you.. If I were you I would not tell so loudly you used FC so.."naturally". Many others could not appriciate it that much and btw, let's be honest, winning GW without FC sounds a little more epic
  • Actually enjoyed reading this. It made me nostalgic thinking of when I completed GW for a week straight. The early 50's are the pits...
  • Galadan wrote: »
    Just to advise you.. If I were you I would not tell so loudly you used FC so.."naturally". Many others could not appriciate it that much and btw, let's be honest, winning GW without FC sounds a little more epic

This baffles me. There's no shame in closing the app because your team got megacritted by the AI on the first round or similar. The idea that there's some kind of honor to be gained by surrendering your day's GW because you don't want to close the app is ridiculous. It's your own time you're wasting. Value it!
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Force close is awesome.
  • Well, it does contain the word "force" which is associated closely with star wars ;)
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Dupe
  • Hi I just want to show how I finish my yesterday's GW.

Hey where are Leia, Ben, 7* FOTP... Where the hack is Poe. Where is Jinn? :-) nicely done anyway
    [/quote]

• thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I find battle 8 to be the hardest nearly every time. Anyway, good job

Try to make it to 10 rounds bro...if you are having difficulties, getting more characters and have a deep bench can be very helpful.

I was expecting an interesting story, instead it reads like "I completed GW because I am the boss"

P.S.

Good for you...if we get easy opponents all the time, that would be a joy but everyday are different opponents for sure.

J7000 wrote: »
    Force close is awesome.

and so with the retreat button. reset character cooldown with retreat button is always a great way to prepare for next round.

Actually enjoyed reading this. It made me nostalgic thinking of when I completed GW for a week straight. The early 50's are the pits...

If you are lucky enough you will get lots of Barris and Chewbacca team around 50ish...that would be really easy to complete it.
    Hi I just want to show how I finish my yesterday's GW.

Hey where are Leia, Ben, 7* FOTP... Where the hack is Poe. Where is Jinn? :-) nicely done anyway

[/quote]

I believe those teams were sent to Galactic wars haters and force close haters daily. We need to love Galactic wars in order to able to complete it. Hihihi
    KitsuAeryn wrote: »
    Galadan wrote: »

This baffles me. There's no shame in closing the app because your team got megacritted by the AI on the first round or similar. The idea that there's some kind of honor to be gained by surrendering your day's GW because you don't want to close the app is ridiculous. It's your own time you're wasting. Value it!

Let them bro....some people could not even complete it even after using all those helps (i.e retreat, force close and sacrifce team strategies)
    Galadan wrote: »
    I was expecting an interesting story, instead it reads like "I completed GW because I am the boss"

P.S.

Well it's hard to disagree...

But... I have to admit it's always nice to look at the game with someone else's eyes. So I read it all and I had fun

I think you misunderstand the word of "epic"

For me epic means people who are level 60 and above who can complete Galactic war daily or at least 2 days in a row without using the retreat button and force close button. That would be the right definition of EPIC.