Help needed with Phasma Lineup

Hi am currently a level 54 player on the later servers and I can snipe the top 10 easily each day but getting higher and defense is a harder thing to do
Here is my current lineup:
-4* Phasma Leader, lvl 54, gear level 7
-5* (farming 6 star) Luminara lvl 54, gear level 7: Healer, decent speed and second ability does 3K+ damage
-4* Leia, lvl 54, gear level 5 (freaking long to gear her up): She can do 4K damage at times and her stealth at level 4 has a 3 turn cool-down so she attacks nearly always out of stealth. Great synergies with Phasma as well since each of her attacks could get another ally to attack
-4* Qui Gonn, lvl 54, gear lvl 5 (pain to gear up as well): Yes I know hes hard to farm and low health but his 2 skill on lvl 5 has a freaking 2 turn cool down. Add that to the fact that hes one of the fastest heroes and Phasma's turn abilities plus the ability to call another ally lets him do 6K damage in two turns before the other team can attack. Hes also great for debuffing Taunters like Chewie, Poe and Han
-4* Fives, lvl 54, gear level 6: Able to give speed down and second skill brings another ally so thats possibility Leia doing 3K+ damage if she attacks 4x with crit. Plus hes pretty tanky
I am in the process of Farming Stormtrooper Han. Currently 4* but only 4K Health at gear level 4 so I figure he would he sniped in less than a turn against a high dps team. At 8-9k Health he seems
Against a Sidious team, I run Barriss as leaser ( yes her offense is non existent but only healer in the game that makes playing against Sidious a joke.
My question is who should I farm to make my team better considering i want to stay with a Phasma Leader? For me Leia,Luminari are locks in my lineup
Current unlocked and possible heroes:
-2* FOTP: Probably the best choice since he is a glass cannon and has first order synergies but impossible to farm without spending more $$
-4* Rey: Great attacker and good evasion with foresight and could be a good substitution for Qui Gonn since she is not a Jedi
-5* Cad Bane: I tried him for a bit but health was too low and when ability blocked is useless. Also hard to farm
-6* Consular: Good heal and strong second skill but useless vs. Sidious and other Anti-Jedi heroes. I am trying to keep my team less Jedi as possible
-4* Daka: She used to be in my lineup but I find her heal useless, stun and revive too unpredictable
-4* Old Ben: Ability block could be great. Would be a better defensive team but I find his offense to low
-4*IG 86: Great hero but I feel that he should be only ran in an all droid lineup for max effectiveness
-4*Darth Maul: Great vs Jedi teams but hard to farm
-4*Darth Vader: Great vs Jedi and good debuffs but impossible to farm
-4*Kylo: Had him in my lineup but was underwheling and hard to farm
-4*Sidious: I feel hes overrated and useless vs Bariss team
-4 Genosian soldier: Glass cannon and potential and ally assist
-4*Poggle: Good speed once again but a bit redundant from Han
Locked but Farmable charachters:
-First Order Officer: Great synergies with Phasma and great Turn meter control
-Savage Opress: Underwhelming but easy to farm
Locked but could be a good fit
-Poe: Better tank than Han and Turn meter capabilities
-Dooku: Ability to double attack and could call for an ally or counter attack but becomes less effective late game
- Lando: Dont know much about him but good damage and crit chance with potential to reduce turn meter
Sorry again for extremely long post. Any help is much appreciated and add me. Ally code is: 791-927-875

Replies

• you have some great depth and spread of characters there... lots to choose from that coudl work well in the line up

if you have Phasma, Luminara and Leia locked in - i suggest looking at a Tank and a debuffer to compliment your Phasma assist and Leia buffs.

5555s is a solid and reliable tank
    Kylo works great with Phasma, has AoE, Debuff and hits hard when below 50% HP
    Rey could be useful with her multi hit flurry
    Lando has a huge AoE, which could wreak havoc with leia's crit up chances
    Old Ben could be a viable swap for Leia if needed
    Daka is my first choice when luminara needs to be swapped/changed for GW etc

hope that helps